Wonderful Travel Destinations To Wander #79
1. The symbol of victory that stood the test of time, at Victory Column, Berlin
💡 The monument is meant to commemorate Germany's victories against Denmark, Austria and France between 1864 and 1871, a fact that is indicated by the sculpture's victorious pose as well as the gilded gun barrels on the columns and the mosaic by Anton von Werner in the colonnade.
2. Embrace the Mediterranean spirit in Marseille, France
💡 Marseille’s unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty makes it a fascinating destination in the south of France. It’s a city where you can enjoy the Mediterranean way of life while exploring a dynamic urban environment.
3. Immerse in the serene allure of Nice, France
💡 The serene shores of Nice have cradled a rich tapestry of history, with each wave that laps the pebbled coast whispering tales from bygone eras. The Marc Chagall National Museum, nestled amidst verdant canopies, unveils a world of biblical imagination, an echo of the city’s artistic soul.
4. Captivated by the beauty of Vancouver! 🤩🌆
💡The Olympic Village in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada is a residential complex that was built to house athletes during the 2010 Winter Olympics. The village is located on the southeast shore of False Creek and is part of the larger Southeast False Creek development.
5. Revel in the untouched splendor of Phi Phi Island, Krabi - Thailand
Phi Phi Island a haven where nature’s finest awaits your discovery. 🌴☀️🌊
💡 Phi Phi Island, a gem in the Andaman Sea, exudes a timeless charm. Its turquoise waters and pristine beaches are a sanctuary for nature enthusiasts, offering a glimpse into a tranquil, untouched paradise.
6. Embark on a mesmerizing journey to the beautiful Six Senses Zil Pasyon dreams! 🌊At Félicité, Seychelle
💡 Six Senses Zil Pasyon is located on the private island of Félicité, the fifth largest island in Seychelles, offering unsurpassed vistas of the ocean and surrounding islands. This 30-villa and two multi-bedroom residence resort occupies one third of the total land and has been brilliantly designed to embrace the picturesque landscape of untouched beauty.
7. Indulge in the warm embrace of autumn at Quebec, Canada as the vibrant hues of Quebec’s foliage paint a picture of seasonal serenity. 🍂🎨🚶
💡 Quebec, a province rich in natural beauty, hosts a plethora of parks. These havens offer a refuge for those seeking to immerse in the kaleidoscope of autumn colors, where each leaf tells a story of the land’s enduring grace.
8. Discovering the island of eternal spring, at Madeira, Portugal
💡southwest of Lisbon, Portugal. The archipelago consists of two main islands, Madeira and Porto Santo, as well as several smaller islands. Madeira is known for its lush vegetation, stunning scenery, and mild climate.
The island is also famous for its Madeira wine, which is produced from grapes grown on terraced hillsides.
9. Relish the serene dusk in Amsterdam, where every sunset weaves magic into the city’s historic tapestry. ✨🌅💫
💡 The charm of Amsterdam lies in its meticulously preserved old-world architecture and iconic canals, carrying whispers of bygone eras. As the day ends, the cityscape bathed in a golden glow is an invitation to delve into the stories veiled in the shadows that dance along the cobblestone streets.
10. The Dominican Republic from new heights, where paradise meets innovation🏝️🤩
💡 Bayahibe is known for its enchanting Heart-Shaped Cave, a natural wonder where love meets nature, offering a romantic spot for couples and a captivating experience for explorers.
11. unveiling the captivating symphony of nature in Thailand’s paradise🌿🌊
💡Pi Leh Lagoon, nestled within Phi Phi Islands, is renowned for its emerald-green waters and dramatic limestone cliffs, offering a stunning backdrop for snorkelers and kayakers
12. No filter needed, just nature’s farewell kiss to the day, at Krabi, Thailand
💡Krabi is a picturesque province located in southern Thailand known for its stunning limestone cliffs, dense mangrove forests, and more than a hundred offshore islands such as the famous Phi Phi Islands. It’s a popular destination for its beautiful beaches, clear waters ideal for snorkeling and diving, rock climbing, and its tranquil atmosphere. Krabi also offers access to other natural wonders, including waterfalls and caves, and is the gateway to nearby attractions like the Railay Beach, which is accessible only by boat due to high limestone cliffs.
13. Embark on a whimsical journey through winter’s embrace at Jungfrau Region, Switzerland
Switzerland, where snowflakes dance and nature sings the song of serenity. ❄️🎶
💡 From the alpine wonders of Switzerland and Austria to the frozen charm of Iceland and Canada, each snow-kissed landscape tells a tale of nature’s magical transition, a white cloak that transforms the mundane into the surreal.
14. Today we take you guys exploring the beauty of Spain!😍
💡 Spain is a vibrant and beautiful country, full of history, art, architecture and culture. The architecture ranges from the medieval, to Renaissance, to baroque and modern. From the stunning cathedral of Barcelona to the charming white-washed villages of Andalusia, the architecture of Spain is a sight to behold. The country is also full of life, with bustling cities and charming towns filled with great food, great art, and great people. Spain is a must-visit for anyone looking for an unforgettable experience.
15. This is Mallorca, Spain
💡 Mallorca is a gorgeous island in the Mediterranean that is known for its stunning natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and vibrant beaches. The quality of life in Mallorca is one of the best in Europe, with its stunning natural beauty, excellent healthcare system, and high standard of living. The island is famous for its majestic mountains, stunning beaches, and vibrant streets, and it is also a foodies paradise, with plenty of delicious regional dishes to try.
16. POV: you visit Zermatt, Switzerland during winter
💡Switzerland in December is spellbinding, and January and February follow suit. Travelers are greeted by a winter wonderland in the most fantastic sense of the words, making this alpine nation one of the best places to spend the cold months
17. The Secret Garden that’s not so secret anymore, but it’s absolutely stunning during the fall foliage
In order to see this amazing place in its best, book online or go early in the morning at the box office of Changdeokgung Palace, as the garden is only available via guided tour and tickets sell really fast
18. Love blooms in the exquisite flower pool, at Bali
19. Enjoy this captures the essence of this magical season, revealing the hidden wonders of Lapland’s autumn landscape!🍁🍂
💡From the vast forests to the tranquil lakes, Lapland’s autumn embraces you with its serene beauty and offers a captivating experience for every nature enthusiast.
20. Unveils the green wonders: A guided tour through the enchanting Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay!🌿🌟
💡Home to one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls and a lush mountain clad with plants from around the world, Cloud Forest rewards the curious and adventurous. Go on a fascinating journey of discovery and get up close with some of the world’s most exotic plant species as you stroll along its unique aerial walkways.
21. Share this with someone you need to be in Italy with right now!
22. Engadin, Switzerland in autumn – a world where every leaf tells a tale of enchantment.🍂🏔️
💡Switzerland’s fall scenery is a marvel, with over 60% of its land covered by the Alps, and the changing foliage offering a spectacular array of colors from September to November. This seasonal transformation also supports a rich biodiversity, providing habitats for various wildlife species during their preparation for winter.
23. Milan, Italy: Where history meets modernity! 😍✨
💡Milan is a city that effortlessly weaves together its rich history with a modern, cosmopolitan vibe. As you explore its streets, you'll encounter architectural marvels that stand as a testament to its grand past.
24. PYRAMIDS OF EGYPT - CURIOSITIES 🏜️Add this to your bucket list
✨The Pyramids of Giza are the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and also the only one that still stands today 📖
🧭 The sides and base of the Great Pyramid of Cheops are also aligned to the four cardinal directions (North, South, East and West)
👷 Around 20,000 to 40,000 people built the Pyramids of Giza and many of them died during construction 😔
🥌More than 2.3 million stone blocks were used in the construction of the Great Pyramid of Cheops. This included 5.5 million tonnes of limestone and 8,000 tonnes of granite 😱
25. Embrace the wild at Iceland, where majestic waterfalls cascade and mountains rise like ancient guardians over the land. 🌊⛰️
💡 Amidst Iceland's dramatic scenery, the dance of waterfalls like Skógafoss and the towering might of mountains such as Kirkjufell create a landscape that's as mythic as it is real. This island's geological wonders were carved out by the powerful forces of ice and fire, with glaciers grinding valleys and volcanic eruptions sculpting the terrain over millennia, making it a living testament to Earth's primal beauty.
From with @ilya.somewhere