Wonderful Travel Destinations To Wander #45
1. A beautiful and rare moment when Mount Bromo volcano was active
Mount Bromo is one of the most active volcanoes in East Java with a 4-5 year interval of the eruption. The mountain is characterized as having the phreatic type of eruption, which can take months, and made Sukapura district the most seriously affected
2. Shodoshima Furusato Village Strawberry Orchard" Strawberries to be enjoyed in the great outdoors
Shodoshima Furusato Village, facing Ikeda Bay on Shodoshima Island, offers seasonal strawberry picking from December every year. Four varieties of strawberries, including Kagawa Prefecture's recommended "Sanukihime," are cultivated!
3. Summers in Kagawa
4. Kaiyushiki Daimyo Garden (Japanese garden), also designated as a special place of scenic beauty in Japan
Located in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, Ritsurin Park is the largest of the gardens designated as a special place of scenic beauty in Japan. It took the successive lords of the feudal domain more than 100 years to complete the garden, which is beautiful in all seasons. It is one of the places you must stop by when you visit Kagawa Prefecture for sightseeing
5. Takaya Shrine ~Torii of the Sky
Takaya Shrine (Hongu) in Kanonji City, Kagawa Prefecture, is known as the "torii in the sky." Located atop Mount Inazumi at an elevation of 404 meters, the Hongu overlooks the beautiful Seto Inland Sea and the city of Kanonji
6. Ritsurin Park Celebrates 100th Anniversary of Designation as a Place of Scenic Beauty
The spring lighting of Ritsurin Park held from March 31. Ritsurin Park in Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture, celebrated the 100th anniversary of its designation as a "scenic spot" on March 8, 1922.
In 2009, the park was awarded the highest rating of three stars in the Michelin Green Guide Japon as "a place worth taking the trouble to visit.
7. A retro Showa-era shopping district that has continued since the postwar era
Located at the west exit of Shinjuku Station, Tokyo, Omoide Yokocho is a good old drinking street with nostalgic scenes.
Its roots are in a market of street vendors that was established on a burnt-out field just after World War II.
Today, about 80 stores, including about 60 restaurants, mainly yakitori and motsuyaki restaurants, as well as ticket stores, crowd into a land of about 330 square meters, supporting the bustling atmosphere of the town and making it a popular spot for foreign tourists.
8. Naoshima, an island of contemporary art
The islands of the Seto Inland Sea, accessible from Kagawa Prefecture, are filled with art, and the Setouchi International Art Festival, held every three years in Kagawa Prefecture, attracts many tourists from both within the prefecture and from overseas. Even outside of the festival period, there are artworks all over the islands, which can be viewed while touring the islands by bicycle along with the art museums.
9. Shodoshima Island in Spring
Shodoshima Island is located in the Seto Inland Sea in Kagawa Prefecture. We were invited to tour the spring tourist spots in the town of Shodoshima and produce a PR video. I am very happy to have this opportunity to contribute to the local community, as this has been one of my goals in continuing this activity. I hope that it will help to revitalize the local community, even if only a little.
In spring, cherry blossoms are in full bloom everywhere on Shodoshima. The famous cherry blossom viewing spots in Kagawa Prefecture are extremely crowded during the season, but if you go to the island, you can enjoy the beautiful Seto Inland Sea in the background while viewing the cherry blossoms in full bloom. Kanzakkei is famous for its autumn foliage, but the fresh green scenery is also very beautiful and well worth a visit. Why not visit Shodoshima next spring?
10. A magical morning at Lake Louise, Alberta Canada 💙😍 Who would you bring here?
11. Lakes Louise’s beauty is really out of this world
Lake Louise is a hamlet in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies, known for its turquoise, glacier fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Hiking trails wind up to the Lake Agnes Tea House for bird's eye views. There's a canoe dock in summer, and a skating rink on the frozen lake in winter. Lake Louise is a veritable skier's paradise combining one of the largest ski resorts in North America with the longest ski season in the entire of Canada. Its most famous mountain resort is known as the Lake Louise Ski Resort, which offers spectacular ski trails for beginners and experts alike
12. The best time to see Lake Louise is at sunrise
13. Lake Louise, Canada in Banff is UNREAL
14. What an absolute dream, at lake Louise, Canada
15. Yesterday we spent a day high up in the alpine, at Canada
What an amazing way to celebrate living in such a beautiful country
16. We found candle ice at Moraine Lake. This was one of my favourite adventures of summer so far
17. Ice Ice Baby! At Banff National Park, Canada
When the weather heats up, the beautiful glacial lakes and climbable peaks of Banff National Park are open for exploration. Candlestick ice is a perfect indicator of the season's change. Ice doesn't form like that on its own. Candlestick ice happens when the sun starts to melt down thick layers of ice, usually that which covers bodies of water such as lakes. The ice melts unevenly in a sort of honeycomb pattern, causing the remaining ice to form into these column shapes
18. The first canoe on Moraine Lake this year with her best friend, at Banff National Park, Canada
19. Candle ice found canoeing on Moraine Lake in Canada
20. Immerse yourself in the mesmerizing lights of Vivid Sydney as they illuminate the stunning buildings surrounding Darling Harbour
21. Summertime spent in Europe is always good idea ❤️🔥
22. The magic of the aurora borealis in Iceland is a sight to behold!
💡Iceland is one of the best places in the world to see the northern lights due to its location near the Arctic Circle. The best time to see the northern lights in Iceland is from September to April, during the dark winter months. However, it's important to check the weather and solar activity forecast for the best chances.
23. Another must-see when traveling around Iceland, at Stuðlagil Canyon blew my mind
24. Places to see on Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland
The places featured in the video are:
25. Which place is your favourite?
Save this for your future trip to Iceland
26. The Elemental from vivid Sydney
Vivid 2023 was spectacular this year and the water-light show Elemental at Darling Harbour was a highlight.
27. Transit won’t be boring anymore
💡Singapore is one of the world’s greenest cities
For example, park royal collection Pickering is known for its hotel-in-a-garden concept and its four-storey cascading vertical garden. There’s rich biodiversity in the many nature reserves that dot our City in a Garden—Singapore is home to over 2,100 native vascular plant species.