Wonderful Travel Destinations To Wander #30
1. Find your happy place in San Andres, Colombia - the ultimate tropical getaway
San Andres is a small island located in the Caribbean Sea, off the coast of Colombia. Known for its white sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant coral reefs, San Andres is a popular destination for snorkeling, scuba diving, and other water sports
2. Get ready to bloom with joy in the tulip fields of The Netherlands
Have you ever been to the tulip fields of the Netherlands? Share with us your experience
The tulip fields of the Netherlands are a spectacular sight to behold. Every spring, millions of colorful tulips burst into bloom across the countryside, creating a sea of vibrant colors that attract visitors from all over the world
3. Night at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia is just too amazing to see
4. Today we are sharing a day in Wat Arun, Thailand
The main feature of Wat Arun is its central prang, which is encrusted with colourful porcelain. This is interpreted as a stupa-like pagoda encrusted with coloured faience.
Have you ever been to Wat Arun?
5. No better feeling, under the waterfall at Costa Rica
6. Relaxation at a beautiful peak
7. Have you ever seen a waterfall this blue? Tag someone you want to chase waterfalls with
TIP: The Rio Celeste waterfall is actually that blue but not always! The water color changes after heavy rainfalls. The best time to visit to see the vibrant blue is if it hasn’t rained for days or there was no heavy rainfalls. The Parque Nacional Volcán Tenorio has public Facebook group and they post photos of the water color every day. We recommend checking the group for news before you go!
🚗: The best way to get here is by car.
💵: National Park entrance is USD $12 per person, only payable by card.
🕦: You can enter the park from 8am - 2pm.
❌: Any sort of plastic is strictly forbidden in the park. Don’t bring any food in plastic wrappers or anything in a ziplock bag.
8. Find me under the palms, at Costa Rica
9. Get lost in the wild wonders of Costa Rica's nature
10. Some stunning places you might want to add to your bucket list in Italy this 2023
Bucket list destinations:
5) Vietri sul Mare
11. Lyon, France. Lyon is really underrated, in fact it is amazing
Dynamic city, Lyon is a city rich in architectural, cultural and gastronomic treasures! The Red Cross, the Old Lyon, Fourvière... You're going to take a lot of your eyes
Have you ever visited Lyon or are you planning on going soon?
12. An apocalyptic scene from an Amsterdam sunset
13. Barcelona, we love you. Have you guys ever visited this beautiful city?
Here’s a list of places you’d can’t miss:
✨ Sagrada Familia (inside and outside!)
✨ Casa Batlló
✨ Parc Güell
✨ Barcelona Cathedral
✨ La Boqueria
✨ Casa Pedrera Milà
✨ Palau de la Musica Catalana
✨ Parco de la Ciutadela
✨ Casa Vicens
✨ Barrio Gotico
✨ Arc de Triumf
14. A virtual trip through Zurich, Switzerland
15. Vienna is such a charming city. Have you ever been?
16. Dreams are made of this! Provence’s stunning lavender field, at France
Provence is known for its beautiful landscape. There are beautiful river valleys, gorges, lovely coastlands, and mountainous areas with picturesque old villages, all under a wonderful Mediterranean climate. You will definitely be taking lots of pictures of all the scenic views
17. Every corner in Dubai is worth exploring
Dubai is famous for the record-breaking Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and the Palm, its vibrant culture, turbulent history, modern infrastructure, huge aquariums, and indoor ski slopes. Dubai is also known for its ultra-fast cars, driverless subway, scorching summer heat, and fantastic beaches
18. Here’s to amazing views and great food, at Mechelsesteenweg, Belgium
On the 11th floor of the Crossroads Building, Soko Rooftop is a great place for a healthy dose of oxygen, delicious snacks, drinks and, of course, fun-filled evenings! It also has a space that can be reserved for private events
19. Kayaking in Maldives’s clear waters is all you need right now
The Maldives is surrounded by coral reefs that act as barriers resulting in calmer water free from stirred-up sediments. Maldives water is also clearer because it is free from algae and other pollutants. The warmer climate prevents algae from growing, causing Maldives water to be crystal clear
20. Magical moments with the dolphins in the crystal-clear waters of the Maldives
The Maldives is home to a diverse range of marine life, including several species of dolphins. The most commonly seen dolphins in the Maldives are the Spinner Dolphin, the Bottlenose Dolphin, and the Risso’s Dolphin
21. South France is just a magical place to be
While the South of France is perhaps best known for its fresh produce, fine wines and ancient sights, it also makes a perfect place for your family holiday – you’ll be surprised by the wealth of things to do with kids all year round
22. Summer in Vancouver is just around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited
Vancouver is known for its mild summers, with temperatures averaging around 22°C (72°F) in July and August. It’s the perfect time to explore the city’s many parks, beaches, and outdoor attractions like Stanley Park, English Bay, and Granville Island. Plus, there are plenty of festivals and events happening throughout the season
23. Sydney’s stunning Eagle Rock
Eagle Rock in Royal National Park, is one of those rare waterfalls that sometimes looks like it’s flowing upwards
24. Thailand should definitely be on everyone’s travel bucket list
Thailand boasts all the diversity and beauty of its natural surroundings, from pristine beaches to incredible wildlife preserves and lush jungles. With such a wide variety of options, it shouldn’t be hard to find something to love about your vacation in Thailand
From @erinnstravels TT
25. The warm glow of the golden hour in Berlin is a sight to behold
Some of the most famous landmarks in Berlin include the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag building, Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall Memorial, and the Pergamon Museum