Wonderful Travel Destinations To Wander #27
1. Life is always better in Hawaii
Hawaii is a state located in the North Pacific Ocean, comprising of eight main islands, namely Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe, Maui, and the Big Island of Hawaii
2. The magnificent natural splendour of Hawaii is indescribable
Hawaii beaches are among the most beautiful and exotic in the world. We have long stretches of soft white sand caressed by warm blue water. We also have black sand, green sand, and red sand beaches
3. We sharing Lake Cosmo’s amazing views, at Italy
In the old days, the lake was called “Lario”, which means “deep place”.Lake Como is the deepest in Italy,which explains its ancient name. Lake Como’s depth is about 410 meters (1,345 feet), and it’s the most profound lake in Italy and one of the deepest in Europe
4. Let's runaway to São Miguel Island, Azores
São Miguel is the largest of a total of nine islands that make up the Azorean archipelago. The island measures 62.1 km in length and 15.8 km in width at its widest point, and with a total area of 744.7 square kilometres, making it a similar sort of size to Anglesey in Wales, here in the United Kingdom.
Who would you like to explore Sao Miguel with?
5. Tropical state of mind, at Koh Samui, Thailand
Koh Samui in Surat Thani province is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Thailand. The island has beautiful beaches, waterfalls, spectacular viewpoints, temples, as well as a lively fishermen's village and several world class wellness spas
6. Lofoten’s magnificent nature
The Lofoten Islands are a mountain range 160 km long with wild and craggy mountains that rise directly from the sea. The mountains are formed by rocks that are older than northern Europe, being more than 3 billion years old
7. Paddle boarding in Bora Bora
Did you know that Four Seasons Bora Bora is 15-minute boat ride from Bora Bora Airport? The resort is located on a private motu (islet) in French Polynesia's Leeward Islands along a tranquil turquoise lagoon
8. There is nothing more magical than a Hawaii waterfall
The eight main islands of Hawaii are dotted with almost 100 documented waterfalls (plus several more hidden gems). So, it's safe to say that when visiting the Hawaiian islands, chasing waterfalls is highly encouraged
9. Today we take you guys to the beautiful Maldivian blues
The Maldives is one of the wonders of the world. Located in the Indian Ocean and made of 1192 coral islands, it is also the world’s lowest lying country
10. A magnificent drone scene of the Castel Sant’Angelo
The Castel Sant’Angelo Rome is famous for being the tomb of Emperor Hadrian. It is also known serving as a fortress and prison to the Papal residence throughout history. Today, the museum is known for its cultural and historical value
11. A stroll around the most beautiful beaches, at Nusa Ceningan, Bali, Indonesia
12. Breathtaking shot of the spectacular St. Wolfgang, Austria
💡3 Interesting facts about Austria!
1. The Austrian Alps cover 62% of the country’s total land area.
2. Austria is home to Europe’s tallest waterfall
3. Even though Austria is very small, it shares borders with eight other countries: Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.
13. Every time I see you, I rekindle my love for you, at Bali, Indonesia
Bali is well known for honeymoons, and it’s easy to see why with its wonderful climate, luxuriant flora, alluring beaches, and intriguing culture. For newlyweds and those on their honeymoon, Bali is the ideal destination
14. Never stop appreciating nature, at Kuang Si Waterfalls, Luang Prabang Laos
Kuang Si Waterfalls considered the most beautiful masterpiece of nature in the whole country. Limestone particles in the water which contain high levels of calcium carbonate that reflects light, making the water appear a stunning turquoise-blue colour
15. Today we gives you guys a glimpse of what your morning could look like in Maldives
Angsana Ihuru is the best place to stay in Maldives located amidst the palm and coconut trees that offers a delightful stay experience to the guests. If you’re looking for unmatched comfort and excellent amenities, then Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives can be considered to be the best place to stay in Maldives
16. Romantic escapes to Italy with your lover
Chalet Al Foss Alp Resort’s sun-soaked and mountainous surrounding is bursting with greenery in summer and buried under the beauty of a blanket of snow in winter. During ski season, a free bus will take you to the famous slopes of Passo del Tonale. This unique chalet hotel is 9 km from the top of the Presena Glacier, popular for hiking, and 35 km from White Lake (Lago Blanco) with its famous crucifix at Passo Gavia
17. Spring is just around the corner and we can’t wait any longer
Spring in Montenegro, Temperature movement in coastal and central regions stops at about 16 °C (61 °F) but isn’t better for outdoor activities due to frequent showers. Mountains meanwhile are still covered with snow and skiing season lasts till last days of March
18. The gorgeous landscape of Mala Osojnica Viewpoint, Lake Bled, Slovenia
Did you know that Mala Osojnica rises steeply above the southwestern part of Lake Bled. It is part of a bigger Bled monadnock hill called Osojnica?
19. The spectacular morning at Hallstatt, Austria
Hallstatt is a picture-perfect town in Austria. This was once a quiet place, off of the radar of many European visitors. However, in recent years, Hallstatt has become one of the most popular places to visit in Austria
20. There’s not a single angle of beauty that you can’t capture in Maldives
💡Top Attractions in Maldives!
📍Alimatha Island. 245. Islands.
📍Veligandu Island Beach. 192. Beaches.
📍Male Fish Market. 637. Flea & Street Markets.
📍Male Local Market. 402. Flea & Street Markets.
📍Bikini Beach. 299. Beaches.
📍Grand Friday Mosque. 318. Religious Sites.
📍Hukuru Miskiiy (Old Friday Mosque) 262.
📍Atoll Transfer. 266.
21. Traveling with the love of your life is something else, at The Maldives
Couples in a romantic relationship report traveling together makes them significantly more likely to be satisfied in their relationships, communicate well with their partners, enjoy more romance, have a better life, spend quality time together and share common goals and desires
22. I’m addicted to Japan
23. Fairytale mornings in Bali, Indonesia
24. What about having breakfast in the middle of nature? At The Udaya Resorts, Bali, Indonesia
25. What’s better than hiking in Seychelles
Seychelles is home to some of the most rewarding hikes on the island. For experienced hikers, a tour to the top of the highest mountain, the 905-metre Morne Seychellois (3,000 ft), certainly cannot be topped, and promises sensational views. The starting point is a path below the plantation on Sans Souci road