Wonderful Travel Destinations To Wander #22
1. Frozen branches in the morning light, at Finland
2. Beautiful “Place de la Concorde” fountain during the Sunset, at Paris
3. A helicopter view for Croatia, enjoy it
Croatia is located in the northwestern part of the Balkan Peninsula. It is a small yet highly geographically diverse crescent-shaped country. Its capital is Zagreb, located in the north.
4. High tides and good vibes, at Fuerteventura, canary islands
Did you know Fuerteventura wins the prize for the oldest Canary Island, at the ripe old age of around 20 million years. It originated from a volcanic eruption
5. Always say yes to new adventures, its better done in Finland. Have you ever been to Finland?
6. Santorini Island, Paradise of Greece
7. Safari, Dessert & camp Lovers. Agafay Dessert is waiting for you at Marrakech - Morocco
It’s Situated in the AGAFAY DESSERT west of Marrakesh 30 minutes from the international airport. It offers a relaxing, natural experience and beautiful surroundings, the 18 luxury tents blend classic luxury, comfort, and exceptional service to promise a Safari for the soul
8. We are showing you guys how Sigöldugljúfur Canyon, Iceland is breathtaking
This is Sigöldugljúfur Canyon, located in the Icelandic Highlands! It actually came into existence when water was diverted for the hydroelectric station changed the landscape. Now there are these beautiful falls AND renewable energy, what a win win
9. Planning to visit Prague? Then you have to pass by this piece of art
The Old Town Bridge Tower is one of the most beautiful Gothic gateways in the world. The tower, along with the Charles Bridge, was built by Emperor Charles IV according to designs by Petr Parléř in the mid-14 th century. The gate to the Old Town was also conceived as a symbolic victory arch through which Czech kings passed on their coronation processions. For an unforgettable view, visitors must climb 138 steps to the viewing gallery
10. Sunset with a breathtaking view of one of the seven wonders of the world
11. Santorini is a dream for any travelers
12. For me Greece is the best place to travel to
13. Most epic beach!
14. 5 must visit waterfalls in Bali
15. Everybody loves waterfalls! Would you visit Mauritius?!
While English is seen as the main language in government and is used for official administrative purposes, much of the island also speak French. Even more prolific, however, is Creole, a French-inspired dialect spoken by 85.6% of the population. Despite the fact that Creole is spoken by the majority of the population, there is no formal official language in Mauritius.
16. Hola from Guatemala City
When you visit Guatemala City make sure to visit public markets because it’s home to 23 public markets selling produce from across the country. The biggest one is La Terminal in Zone 4, while the most tourist-friendly is the Mercado Central in Zone.
17. Looking for a breathtaking place? Thailand is your next Destination
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew).
18. [Throwback] Nothing can beat the beauty of London during Christmas
19. On cloud nine right now! At Tenerife
Tenerife has been used to film a number of recent Hollywood blockbusters. Clash of the Titans in 2010, Fast and Furious 6 in 2013 and most recently Jason Bourne 5 in 2016 - although you wouldn’t recognise Santa Cruz city because they changed everything in the area making it look like Greece
20. Just a little throwback Paris in last December
Paris!! I can’t help falling in love with you
21. Recommendations for your next getaway, don't forget to save this!
22. Relaxing by a Turquoise lagoon, protected by a coral reef
Bora bora an island group in the Leeward Islands. It comprise the western part of the Society Islands of French Polynesia, which is an overseas collectivity of the French Republic in the Pacific Ocean
23. Romantic Breakfast? Hit to Kalathos bay in Greece & Enjoy it
Kalathos is in a terriffic location midway between Haraki, with its beautiful clean and sandy Agathi beach, quayside bars and tavernas
24. This is your sign to visit dreamy Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
25. Visiting Sphinx is a must when you hit to Egypt
The Great Sphinx of Giza is a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature with the head of a human, and the body of a lion