Wonderful Travel Destinations To Wander #17
1. Enjoying Australia’s crystal clear water
Spring and autumn are among the best times to travel to Australia.
2. Winter Vibes in Copenhagen,Denmark.
The best things to do in Copenhagen in winter!
1️⃣Hop on a canal tour, Like Amsterdam there are canals running through Copenhagen.
3️⃣Grab a traditional Danish lunch.
4️⃣Visit The Little Mermaid.
5️⃣Wander through Stroget.
6️⃣Visit Tivoli Gardens.
7️⃣Visit Rosenborg Castle.
3. Falling in love with Spring in Quebec city
Once upon a time, Quebec was the most developed colony in New France.
However, after the Seven Years’ War, it became a British colony. It was known by different names over the course of the next few decades. It was known as the Province of Quebec (from 1763–1791), then Lower Canada (from 1791–1841), and later Canada East (from 1841–1867).
4. The sky is putting on a show, at Charleston, South Carolina
Did you know that Charleston is the largest city in the U.S. state of South Carolina.
5. Follow your heart and it’ll lead you to Portugal
Situated in Alcochete, 28 km from Gare do Oriente, Praia do Sal Resort features accommodation with free bikes, private parking, a fitness centre and a garden. Featuring a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a sauna and a hammam.
6. Enjoying the life in Tulum
The city is famous for having one of the best preserved coastlines in Mexico, with miles of white sandy beaches and clear turquoise waters.
7. We invites you to visit Bogota
The average temperature throughout the year in Bogotá is around 14° Celsius (57°F), due to its high-altitude location.
8. Mini vlog: NYC edition
New York is known for its towering skyscrapers, famous districts, and endless energy. From baseball and pizzas to Times Square and yellow cabs, there’s a lot to explore in the Big Apple.
9. Sharing an amazing view from Positano, Amalfi in Italy
Positano is famous for being a scenic seaside paradise in Italy. You’ll be blown away with the colourful, cliffside villas overlooking the sunny Amalfi Coast. The sound of waves crashing against the pebbled shores is heaven for beach lovers.
10. The spectacular view of the sunset over the Wat Sam Phra
Wat Sam Phran is a Buddhist temple in Amphoe Sam Phran, Nakhon Pathom province, around 40 kilometers to the west of Bangkok. The temple was officially registered in 1985.
11. Today we taking you guys to Siena, Italy
Siena is an eminent medieval city with a UNESCO-listed historic center. Surrounded by a well-preserved 1,000-year-old wall, it’s best known for hosting the Palio horserace.
12. In the tropical element! At Mauritius
Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior includes Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and wildlife like the flying fox.
13. Always surrounded by the beautiful Maldivan blue waters!
Why Is The Maldives Water So Blue And Clear? Maldives water is known for its abundance of coral reefs. The waters of Maldives are known to consist of coral reefs and “phytoplankton” which absorbs blue and green colours from the sunlight due to which it causes clean water and you can see crystal clear reflection.
14. Greetings from Dubai
November to February is considered to be the best time to visit this emirate, as temperatures are pleasant and there’s a buzz in the air with a range of events and activities from the Dubai Shopping and Food Festivals.
15. If you’re looking for a picturesque and cultural getaway, look no further than Czechia
Start your journey in the magical city of Prague, with its stunning architecture, lively nightlife and vibrant atmosphere. Take a walk around the Old Town Square and marvel at the beauty of the Astronomical Clock, visit the impressive Prague Castle, and enjoy a traditional Czech beer in one of the many cozy pubs. Don’t miss out on the charming Charles Bridge, which offers stunning views of the Vltava River.
📍Then, head to Karlovy Vary, known for its hot springs and traditional spa treatments. Walk around the town and explore the colorful buildings, taste the traditional Becherovka liqueur, and enjoy a relaxing spa treatment. Don’t forget to visit the famous Grandhotel Pupp, which was featured in the James Bond movie, Casino Royale.
📍Finally, end your trip in the charming town of Cesky Krumlov, with its medieval castle and winding streets. Take a stroll through the old town and admire the colorful buildings and cobblestone streets, visit the castle and its gardens. Cesky Krumlov is a true hidden gem that will leave you in awe.
🥘Don’t forget to try delicious traditional food like goulash and dumplings and Czech beer along the way!
16. Imagine waking up to this, at Bali
Bali is the most popular island vacation destination in the Indonesian archipelago. It’s home to an ancient culture that’s known for its warm hospitality.
17. Marino Ballena National Park, a true gem of Costa Rica.
The park is named after the humpback whales (ballenas in Spanish) that migrate to the area between December and April to mate and give birth. Visitors can take whale-watching tours to see these majestic creatures up close.
18. Paris at night hits different
What to Do in Paris at Night:
-Explore the Louvre.
-Stroll along the Seine.
-Enjoy a glass of wine in a cozy wine bar.
-See a cabaret show.
-Admire the Eiffel Tower light show.
19. Provence, the perfect summer escape
Provence, a region in southeastern France bordering Italy and the Mediterranean Sea, is known for its diverse landscapes, from the Southern Alps and Camargue plains to rolling vineyards, olive groves, pine forests and lavender fields.
20. Recharge your mind & soul with us in Bacalar, Mexico
Bacalar is definitely worth a visit if you’re looking for a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Other than the main attraction Bacalar Lagoon, there are Mayan ruins, historical landmarks, and cenotes.
21. Seville has been on my bucket list for many years and I’m happy I finally made it.
Now I have a new favorite city in Europe. You definitely should plan to visit.
Here are some of my tips:
- absolutely a must, even if you just have 1-2 days in Seville: plan to visit the Real Alcázar (it’s one of the most impressive palaces in Europe with an incredible architecture and wonderful gardens) 🪴
- watch the sunset from Setas de Seville (it’s a wooden structure from where you have a beautiful view over the city) 🌅
- visit the beautiful Plaza España (the most famous square in Seville where you can see flamenco dancers, bridges and beautiful historical buildings) 💃🏻
- visit the Catedral of Seville and the Giralda tower (the Catedral is one of the biggest ones in Spain and very impressive, from the Giralda tower you‘ll have a fantastic view over the city) 🇪🇸
- visit Seville during spring, autumn or even winter. In mid summer it will get super hot. In march we already had 30 degrees ☀️
- food or drink recommendations: tapas: el uno, breakfast: La Mala brunch, coffee spot: virgin coffee. For tapas or Paella you‘ll also find a lot of tapas bars in the street „Calle Mateos Gago“
22. Somewhere in the sky, flying over the Canadian Rockies
The Canadian Rockies Are Home to the World’s Largest Dark Sky Preserve. Jasper National Park is home to the Jasper Dark Sky Preserve! This means that it has some of the darkest skies in the world, making it an ideal destination for stargazers and astronomy enthusiasts.
23. The city of love: Paris! Tag your significant other
People call Paris “the City of Love” because of the romantic atmosphere it exudes, also it’s one of the top honeymoon destinations in the world
24. The crystal-clear waters and white sand beaches of Aruba.
The greatest attractions of Aruba are without a doubt the dazzling white sands, sun-kissed rocky coves, natural pools sculpted by Caribbean waves, and apparently endless lengths of emerald and turquoise ocean.
25. What a magical houseboat! At Qatar
These boats are called Dhows, the traditional vessels used in the early times for livelihood, long before the rise of oil and gas in Qatar. Dhow is the generic name for a number of traditional sailing vessels with one or more masts with lateen sails used in the Red Sea and Indian Ocean region.