Wonderful Travel Destinations To Wander #16
1. Blossom seasonn at Berlin, Germany
One of the most central places for a walk under cherry blossoms is directly on the banks of the Landwehr Canal. 45 cherry trees grow on the former border between Treptow and Neukölln. Getting there is quite easy: start at Görlitzer Park, cross the Lohmühlen Bridge and then walk south towards Maybachufer
2. A small street in Copenhagen, Denmark with Paris vibes
all the best things to do in Copenhagen can be enjoyed in winter! Cycling along the canal, enjoying hygge with friends and indulging in all the Danish culture at the museums and castles are just a few reasons to visit Copenhagen in winter.
3. Today we showing you guys the beautiful sunset all around Venice
Venice is home to some of the world’s most famous landmarks, including St. Mark’s Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, and the Rialto Bridge.
4. Showing you guys spring in Schwedter Straße, close to Mauerpark, Berlin!
5. Here’s a view that will leave you speechless from it’s beauty, at Finland
Did you know that Northern Lights are most visible from the end of August to April in northern Finland.
6. Today we guiding you guys through Canada!
Canada became a country on July 1, 1867, when the British Parliament passed the British North America Act! Yet, Canada only got its own flag 100 years after it became a country – on February 15, 1965!
7. Life is better on an island, at Oahu, Hawaii
Hawaii is a volcanic archipelago in the Central Pacific. It's made up of eight main islands and is a popular vacation destination known for its breathtaking landscapes, beaches, and unique culture. It's also home to various plant and animal species found nowhere else on Earth. Its capital city is Honolulu on the island of Oahu.
8. Enjoying breakfast with a stunning view, at Vermiglio, Italy
Hotel Chalet Al Foss is located in a tranquil area of the Val di Sole, 2 km from Vermiglio. It offers panoramic views of the Presanella glacier and a free shuttle service to the Passo Tonale ski area.
9. Breath taking views in Busan
Fields of sunflowers dotted with thousands of other wildflowers represent the main attraction of the Alpine Botanical Garden located in the village of Guwau, in Gangwon-do Province. Sunflowers become gorgeous by the end of July, that's when the Taebaek Sunflower Festival sets in and continues for approximately two weeks until mid-August.
10. Golden hour hits different in Wrocław
Wrocław is over 1000 years old. It was originally a Slavic town. During the Middle Ages it became a German city, but before that Wrocław was a Czech city.
11. She sharing this magical moment with us! At Nā Pali Coast, Kauai
Nā Pali Coast is a breathtakingly beautiful coastline on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. It is characterized by dramatic sea cliffs, lush valleys, and cascading waterfalls, and is best experienced through hiking, boat tours, or helicopter rides.
12. Gives up a few little to know info that you need to know about Maldives
Unlike its western counterparts, the country of Maldives does not recognise Saturday and Sunday as the weekend, but Friday and Saturday. So don’t be surprised when you see people working on a Sunday.
13. This is how we spending a day in Nice, France
Nice, the fifth largest city in France, acts as a magnet attracting people from all over the world, for a multitude of reasons, Not only renowned for its grace, Nice has become a hub for research in industry, science and advanced technology since the creation of such centers as Acropolis and Sophia Antipolis
14. A tour around Singapore
Singapore is a modern, diverse, and vibrant city-state located in Southeast Asia. It is renowned for its clean environment, strong economy, and efficient public infrastructure. With a rich cultural heritage, phenomenal food scene, and abundance of attractions, Singapore is a top destination for visitors from around the world.
15. A view that’ll make you dance in circles, at Juan-les-pins, Côte d’Azur, France
Did you know that Juan-les-Pins is a town in the commune of Antibes in the Alpes-Maritimes department in Southeastern France.
16. All about that winter white, at Levi Foxfires, Lapland, Finland
Although it is officially spring, March is still in the grip of winter here. It’s still cold and often snowy, but combine that with longer days, particularly once April comes. It’s the best time to visit northern Finland for a dreamy winter escape
17. Bangkok recap
18. Cesky Krumlov is a picturesque town in the Czech Republic that boasts of its medieval architecture, stunning landscapes, and rich cultural heritage
The town is known for its beautiful castle, charming streets, and cozy cafes. It’s a perfect destination for travelers who want to experience the authentic beauty of Europe
19. Day trips by the train around the United Kingdom is something else
20. Haut-de-Cagnes vibes, at French Riviera
The medieval village of Haut-de-Cagnes, situated at the top of the castle hill, is the historical part of the town.
21. Have you ever wondered what is the biggest city on Europe? Watch till the end to figure it out!
22. Maldives vs Bora Bora… We are taking you guys to two of the most stunning places on earth
Did you know that although Bora Bora and the Maldives experience different seasonality; both destinations can be visited year-round.
23. Netherlands mini vlog
A country that can be visited any time of year, the Netherlands is best explored in the spring. The weather is brighter and warmer, and those iconic tulip bulbs are blooming
24. Piazza Navona, Rome from above
Piazza Navona is a public open space in Rome, Italy. It is built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian, built in the 1st century AD, and follows the form of the open space of the stadium.
25. Thank you Summer (in Australia) 2023
We have had an amazing summer here in Western Australia Now we have to prepare our wardrobe for the coming winter
26. The holy month of Ramadan vibes from London
Piccadilly Circus is a road junction and public space of London’s West End in the City of Westminster. It was built in 1819 to connect Regent Street with Piccadilly.
27. There is no vacation without hiking! At Monte Pellegrino, Sicily, Italy