Wonderful Travel Destinations To Wander #13
1. Venice? That's not a place, it's a dream
Venice, AKA the “City of Canals,” “The Floating City,” and “Serenissima,” is arguably one of Italy's most picturesque cities. With its winding canals, striking architecture, and beautiful bridges, Venice is a popular destination for travel
2. Life vibes in Melbourne
In 1880, after the Victorian Gold Rush, Melbourne became the richest city in the world
3. What’s better than Kayaking in La Digue, Seychelles
La Digue and Inner Islands district has an area of 41.6 square kilometres (16.1 sq mi) and a population of 3506 as of 2012. The population density is 83.8 inhabitants / km2. It is located in the Inner Islands
4. Here is a compilation of some of our favorite Northern Lights capture
Do you know why we mostly see green in the Northern Lights?
The colours of the polar lights depend on whether electrons collide with oxygen or nitrogen. Oxygen emits greenish-yellow or red light, while nitrogen gives off blue light; the blending of these produces purple, pink, and white. Our night vision is most sensitive to green light, so we are more likely to see the oxygen green line emissions
5. Today we sharing the perfect two week Italian itinerary
The best time to visit Italy is during spring (March-May) and autumn (September-November).
6. Enjoying the vibes in Venice
Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea
7. We just found paradise, at Bacalar Lagoon, Bacalar
It’s known for its Lagoon of 7 Colors, a stunning freshwater lagoon with shockingly turquoise waters and endless opportunities to cool off under the hot Mexican sun
8. They taking us on a tour around Universal Studios in Singapore
Universal Studios Singapore is a popular theme park located on Sentosa Island in Singapore. The park features seven themed zones, each with its own attractions, rides, and experiences based on popular movies and TV shows. Some of the most popular attractions include Transformers: The Ride, Battlestar Galactica: Human vs. Cylon rollercoaster, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, and the Madagascar: A Crate Adventure
From @stephanie_espil & @barbaviajera
9. As the locals say, one beach for each day of the year! In Antigua And Barbuda, You can count 365 beaches
When it comes down to it, the reasons to love Antigua are all tied into the things the island is most known for: its beautiful white sand beaches, sailing, the 18th century Nelson’s Dockyard, its culinary delicacies, the largest nesting colony of frigate birds in the Caribbean, and much more
10. Beauty of Seychelles
Some of the rarest species of birds can be found in Seychelles, including the bare-legged Scops Owl or Syer. This specific owl is so rare it was once thought to have become extinct, but was rediscovered in 1959. You can find it at the Morne Seychellois National Park on Mahé Island
11. How blessed we're to share this Earth with such an amazing creatures, at Chai Lai Orchid
In the foothills of the Himalayas, homeland of the Pga k’ nyau indigenous people, is the Chai lai Orchid. Surrounded by dramatic jungle landscapes and breathtaking green rice fields
12. How trippy is this digital art, at The Lighthouse of Digital Art, Berlin
13. I love Thailand
So many beautiful places. There are so many cities and islands to explore. And every time I go to Thailand I see new places and get new experiences
14. It’s raining Sakura leaves at Japan
Sakura trees are found throughout Japan, but some of the most famous and popular spots to view cherry blossoms include Tokyo’s Ueno Park, Kyoto’s Maruyama Park, and Osaka Castle Park
15. Looking for the perfect spot to watch the sunset in the Algarve?
Then add Praia do Camilo to your list!
I had the whole beach to myself to watch the sky put on a magical pink show.. it is a moment I will never ever forget
Save this location for your future sunset chasing trip to Portugal
16. Night view of Singapore from Marina Bay Sands Sky Park
Marina Bay Sands Sky Park is an observation deck located on the 57th floor of the Marina Bay Sands hotel and resort in Singapore. The Sky Park offers a 360-degree view of the city skyline, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. It features an observation deck, a restaurant, and a bar
17. Paradise found in Whistler, Canada
Whistler is a resort town located in the Coastal Mountains of British Columbia, Canada. The town is best known for its world-class ski resort, Whistler Blackcomb, which is one of the largest ski resorts in North America
18. POV: You’re in the Amalfi coast making memories with the love of your life
The Amalfi Coast is filled with romantic settings where you can enjoy a couples holiday. Terraces where you can catch sunsets over the sea, beaches set among the rocks and walks amidst the vibrant flowers provide backdrops for sharing unforgettable moments with someone special
19. Time for some aerial stingraphy, So scary yet so amazing at the same time, at Maldives
20. Snorkeling in Maldives is the easiest way to witness the underwater wonders
Best Places For Snorkeling In Maldives
1. Banana Reef – Kuda Kalhi
2. HP Reef – Malé Atoll
3. Manta Point – Lankanfinolhu Island.
21. Living the dream at Maldives
22. The best way to spend your mornings! At Maldives
23. There’s no place like Times Square!
Times Square is one of the world’s most visited tourist attractions with estimated 50 million visitors each year
24. This is your sign to go on a surf trip to Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
The destination of Fuerteventura has an average of 2938 hours of sunshine per year. The island also offers an excess of 150 golden sandy beaches to explore makes the island a sun-seekers and water sport enthusiasts paradise, you can try:- Scuba Diving, Sailing, Big Game Fishing and Windsurfing to name a few or for land lovers why not explore by Jeep, Quad Bike, Horse or of course Camel
25. Welcome to Singapore!
This country has been on my radar since before pandemic, but because of restrictions it was nearly impossible to go there in a last couple of years!
But now, things are changed
We coupled Singapore with our trip to Bali, which was very convenient for flying from New York, and spent three perfect days there
I have a series of reels coming out this week to share our experience, as well as have it pinned in Story highlights - check it out!
Spoiler alert - we absolutely loved it