Wonderful Nature Things Around Us
1. Brazilian street artist, how amazing is this
From artist @fabiogomestrindade
2. The beautiful Neuschwanstein castle in snow, at Germany
3. Drachenburg castle in aerial view
4. Cochem castle in the autumn vibe
5. Still Cochem castle, but with another view of noon
6. Jumping into the winter like
From @elias_schwaerzler & @sara.postai
7. Perfect street art, at Brazil, turning branches of trees as “hair"
8. Look at that reflection, how amazing is this castle, at Albrechtsburg, Germany
9. Ok, you are too cute, little penguin, at Victoria, Australia
10. This purring cheeta is the sweetest thing in the wild
11. Neuschwanstein is a beauty fairy tale castle, at Germany
12. Lichtenstein castle in Germany is truly amazing
13. Have you ever been to Cappadocia?
A semi-arid region in central Turkey, Cappadocia is known for its distinctive “fairy chimneys,” tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Göreme and elsewhere. Other notables sites include Bronze Age homes carved into valley walls by troglodytes (cave dwellers) and later used as refuges by early Christians. The 100m-deep Ihlara Canyon houses numerous rock-face churches
14. Brazilian street art in another level!
15. How beautiful art is this?
16. Eltz castle in a gloomy day, how cool
17. When the city becomes your playground, at Bordeaux, France
18. These adorable photos were taken on a surprise encounter with a Little Penguin, the smallest species of penguin
Located in Anglesea's main beach on the Great Ocean Road in the Austalian estate of Victoria. This quaint surf town is the perfect spot for all your natural adventures. From towering cliffs and sprawling white beaches to abundant flora, native wildlife and coastal walking trails, Anglesea is a celebration of life by the water
19. Peaceful strolls in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
Nestled at the foot of the Eiger, Monch, and Jungfrau Mountains, Lauterbrunnen's location is as distinctive as it can be. Home to 72 waterfalls and tucked between massive rock faces and mountain peaks, it's one of the biggest @nature conservation areas in Switzerland that boasts majestic landscapes
20. How cute is this little fella
21. Rainy getaways to Bali
22. Vacationing and this gentle elephant in South Africa
This sanctuary is tucked in Welgevonden, a private reserve in Limpopo South African province. The Reserve is nestled within the internationally recognised UNESCO Waterberg Biosphere Reserve, flagged for the sustainable conservation of biodiversity. This sun-soaked sighting shows this cute elephant staying hydrated with safe water that's free from harmful chemicals
23. Epic river wave ride in Aliso Beach, Laguna Beach, California. Would you try this out?
24. Deer and his Squad wanna join the party
25. Safe and Sound, how kind