Wonderful Destinations To Travel This December 2022
1. Cotton candy skies at Livingston Manor, New York
2. Imagine yourself having dinner at sunset overlooking the mountains and the bay
Warm wind, Seagulls flying over water. The golden light of the sun and the smell of hot pasta with tomato and parmesan. White wine and fresh bread with pesto. Imagine yourself in Montenegro
3. The colorful houses of Burano
Legend has it that the houses in Burano were painted in bright colors so that fishermen could see the island more clearly. As fog tends to build up around Burano, this means they can avoid crashing their boats there
4. A magical night, at Amsterdam. Are you ready for Christmas?
5. The beauty of Ísafjörður, Iceland at sunset
The largest town in West Fjords is Ísafjörður with population of 2.600. On a global scale, that may not sound very large. However, for Icelanders it’s considered pretty big
6. The beauty of Coromandel beach through our lenses
During the summer holidays every living soul in New Zealand rushes to the Coromandel Peninsula for their holiday getaway, and it is easy to see why. Its pristine golden beaches, secluded bays, misty rainforests, beautiful waterfalls and cliffside views make it an ideal destination for a summer escape
7. Eiffel in love with this city at first sight, at Paris, France
Do you know the Eiffel Tower shrinks during the winter season? Yes, this is true. Also known as the Iron Lady, the Eiffel Tower grows during the summer season and shrinks in the cold winter months
8. Home alone locations brings the Christmas childhood vibes back to you. Are you planning to visit NYC in new year?
9. Inspiring Views From Germany
10. How much to spend in Iceland for a week “ Less than 700€ “
Iceland is one of the most eco-friendly countries in the world, Iceland was recently ranked one of the eco-friendliest countries in the world and since almost all of the electricity in Iceland is produced using renewable energy sources, it’s easy to see why! The capital city of Reykjavik won the Nordic Nature and Environment Prize in 2014 and is working towards a goal of being a carbon-neutral city by 2040
11. Today we taking you guys on a beautiful walk through Porto. Did you know that Porto is less that 3 hours away from Lisbon
12. Paris, je t’aime. Where is the most memorable trip you’ve been on so far?
France has over 2,000 miles of coastline, When thinking of France, most picture beautiful cities, the quaint countryside, and endless vineyards. Most are surprised to know that France is lined with miles of beaches and coastline. there are three different stretches of coastline. From high-end resorts to private coves, the French beaches have everything you need for your next relaxing vacation
13. She shares their memories from their most recent trip to Asia with us!
The Mongol Empire conquered a large part of Asia in the 13th century, an area extending from China to Europe. Medieval Asia was the kingdom of the Khans. Never before had any person controlled as much land as Genghis Khan. He built his power unifying separate Mongol tribes before expanding his kingdom south and west.
14. Have you ever wondered how it looks from the inside? At Prague’s National Library, Prague
Prague Book Tunnel or “Idiom” is a column of 8000 books crafted by the Slovak artist Matej Krén. The insides of the tunnel has an endless effect
From @s_fath_ via TT
15. Chicago sunsets should never go unnoticed
16. This should definitely be on your bucket list! At Ha Long Bay, VietNam. Are you planning to visit Vietnam soon?
Halong Bay is definitely a go-to destination if you are a nature lover. From untouched beaches to ancient floating villages, secluded islands, and an amazing system of natural caves and grottoes, natural beauty is what the bay draws your attention to
17. The upcoming month you will see this Christmas lights vibes, at Scotland
There Are 790 Islands That Are Part Of Scottish Land, There are four main groups: the Inner Hebrides, the Outer Hebrides, Shetland, and Orkney. The Isle of Skye, for example, is known (like many of the Scottish islands) for its outstanding natural beauty
18. Christmas vibes at Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok’s sights, attractions, and city life appeal to diverse groups of tourists. Royal palaces and temples as well as museums constitute its major historical and cultural tourist attractions
Is Bangkok during Christmas on your bucket list yet?
19. When nights are cozy, food is hearty, and everything twinkles in fairy lights
20. There’s no better place than Abu Dhabi
The Capital Gate Building, The Capital Gate Building stands 35 stories high and has over 16,000 square meters of office space. It leans at an 18-degree angle, which makes it the furthest leaning building in the world. It is commonly known as the Leaning Tower of Abu Dhabi, as it leans 14 degrees more than the Leaning Tower of Pissa
21. The Prettiness of Germany’s Towns
Bacharach is a town in the Mainz-Bingen district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It belongs to the Verbandsgemeinde of Rhein-Nahe, whose seat is in Bingen am Rhein, although that town is not within its bounds
22. The most wonderful season is here
The most important museums of museum-rich Amsterdam are located at Museumplein
23. You’re never too old to get excited about the first snow, at Alta, Alberta
24. Things you need to do this Christmas in Barcelona
Does Barcelona have Christmas markets? Markets spring up all across the city from the end of November, and the main one is Fira de Santa Llúcia, celebrated in Barcelona since 1786. You can find it on Avinguda de la Catedral, the large square in front of the city's Gothic Cathedral
From @ordatwins @jugiix @natalia_orda On TT