Wonderful Destinations For Traveling This February 2023
1. It’s time to visit Portofino, where you feel like you are in heaven. Have you ever been to Portofino before?
Portofino became known for its amazingly beautiful harbour and the clean water. The village quickly became popular as an exclusive resort for Europe's richest people. Many noblemen and other notable families built summer residences here
2. All roads lead to Namsan, Seoul, South Korea. Is Seoul in your bucket list?
The N SEOUL TOWER, which is a symbol of Seoul now, was established at the highest point to glance at the most beautiful images of Seoul. It is also Korea's first general radio wave tower from 1969, delivering TV and radio broadcasting in the metropolitan area
3. The Beauty of Germany
Rhineland-Palatinate is a southwest German state bordered by France, Belgium and Luxembourg. The state capital, Mainz, features Jewish synagogues and cemeteries, the Romanesque Mainz Cathedral with ornate tombstones, and the Gutenberg Museum devoted to the inventor of the printing press
4. A magical place in Rocco, Lisbon, Portugal
Almost from the minute it opened, in autumn 2021, Rocco restaurant became one of the top tables in Lisbon. Also though it’s in the new Ivens hotel, it’s hardly a typical hotel restaurant
5. Beautiful Cold Snowy Winter Days at Germany
6. An amazing experience at The Standard Bangkok hotel
Located in Bangkok, 3.2 km from MBK Center, The Standard, Bangkok Mahanakhon provides accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness centre and a terrace.
Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. The accommodation offers an ATM, a concierge service and luggage storage for guests
7. Beautiful morning in Graubünden. Tag someone you want to bring here
Graubünden is home to some of the world’s most beautiful railway lines. Visit Bergün over the Bernina route, which leads high up to glaciers and over old viaducts back down to the palm paradise of Italy
8. Five breathtaking hidden gems in Vienna, Austria that take you to a different world
📍Ernst Fuchs Museum/Otto Wagner Villa
9. We having a walk in the streets of Lisbon, Portugal to show you guys its beauty
10. We share the Best Places to Visit in California during Winter
11. Paris is always a good idea! Cheers to Paris with besties
12. Add it to your Paris bucket list
13. Pov: You’re in Paris trying out the best hot chocolate. Have you visited Carette Cafe before?
Carette is particularly well known for his macaroons, his pastries in general, its hot chocolate, his scrambled eggs, his brunch and his small sandwiches with bread crumbs. We come at all hours of the day, from breakfast to dinner
14. Top 5 museum spots in Paris will amaze you
15. Check out these top 3 speakeasy’s in Paris. Is Paris in your bucket list?
16. Watching Emily in Paris, in Paris, with the best view
17. Antoni Gaudí's masterpiece. Rate this masterpiece from 1-10
Antoni Gaudí i Cornet was a Catalan architect from Spain known as the greatest exponent of Catalan Modernism. Gaudí's works have a highly individualized, sui generis style. Most are located in Barcelona, including his main work, the church of the Sagrada Família
18. Batu Caves is a must visit when you’re visiting Malaysia
The caves are one of the country's biggest tourist attractions and are a place of pilgrimage for Tamil Hindus. They are named for the Sungai Batu (Batu River), which flows nearby, and are located 7 miles (13 km) north of Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia
19. Kamogawa riverside in twilight.
20. Exploring Kyoto is always truly enchanting. Spring in Kyoto
Kyoto is considered the cultural capital of Japan and is a major tourist destination. It is home to numerous Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, palaces and gardens, some of which have been designated collectively as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
21. Life is better where there are palm trees, at Siargao Island
Siargao Island is in the western part of Surigao Del Norte, Philippines province with estimated land area of 437 square kilometres (43,700 hectares.) The island has nine Municipalities namely: General Luna, Burgos, Dapa, Pilar, Socorro, Del Carmen, San Isidro, San Benito, and Santa Monica
22. Northern lights magic
23. POV: This is heaven. At Lake Como, Italy
Today Como is a world renowned tourist destination and thousands of people flock here to explore the impressive Lake Como and the surrounding natural landscape. The city itself has a multitude of historical buildings, fine restaurants and important museums
24. Sunset in Sorrento, Italy
From the picturesque cafes along the waterfront to the incredible views of Mount Vesuvius, Sorrento is a truly beautiful place. So whether you’re looking to enjoy some incredible food or simply take in the sights, Sorrento is definitely worth a visit