Virtual Wander Around The World
1. Up for an underwater stroll in the Bahamas?
2. A perfect cornet at Milan,Italy
3. Morning breakfast at Amalfi Coast, how amazing view is this
4. Aerial view of one of the most busy dock at Capri, Italy
5. Venice, Italy for sunrise, enjoy the life
6. Welcome to Rome, Italy, enjoy the night and ready for the sunrise tomorrow
7. Special guests, at Vermiglio, how cute are they
8. Maldives is a must, at Diamonds Athuruga Beach and Water Villas
9. Meaning of seahorse, would you ride on this? At Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands
Note that horses are born with a natural instinct to swim that they got from a time when, living in the wild, they needed to be able to cross deep water in order to either escape danger or reach new places for self feeding, and that's why today its part of their natural skills. If you go to most beaches today the chances of seeing horses swimming is low but that doesn’t mean to say that they can’t, or shouldn’t. In fact, swimming with horses is becoming more and more popular these days, not just for the therapeutical benefits it can have for the person who experience this with the horse
10. From the magic of Es Vedrà & unimaginable sunsets in the west, to the iconic old town in the south & the awe-striking and serene coast in the north, the destination has something for everyone
From @matiasderada + @lizzymcole
11. Dreamy and extravagant Cappadocia mornings where you can witness the iconic scenery of hot air balloons ebbing and flowing above valleys and "fairy chimneys"
Hot air ballooning is one of the most popular activities in Cappadocia. Though it's available almost all year round, the best time to experience it is from April to November, when weather conditions are more favorable.
12. Wandering around the black sand beach, at Iceland
13. The lonely village, at Iceland, be one with the natural
14. Iceland has so many ice cave like this, and all of them are beautiful
15. Mesmerizing clip of a massive, multi-colored wave for today's quick breather, at New South Wales, Australia
Lying between the Indian and Pacific oceans, Australia has no shortage of heavy swells and enormous tides. Because of this, hordes of surfers flock to the country's coastline all year round, as well as wave photographs and videographers
16. Ever want to visit the glass cabin at Iceland? At night in this place, you can see wonderful stars
17. Stella Island Resort in Crete, Greece is a dream
18. Stetinden, Norway in a beautiful day, taking pictures of those magical mountains at the roadway
19. Beautiful green aurora at night in Stetinden, Norway
20. Here truly is the end of the mountain, how amazing is this! At Hamnøy, Norway
21. Aerial view of Aurland, Norway, where you can enjoy the view with the atmosphere
22. On my way to Stetinden, for one of the most beautiful trekking trip ever
23. New friend at the middle of the trek, at Tromsø, Norway
24. Peaceful village at Pulpit Rock, Norway, where you can enjoy the day
25. Exploring the forest at Tromsø, Norway. How beautiful green is this
26 Just can not wait till visit Marmelkroken, Norway this Christmas again.
27. Sit down and enjoy the calm at Pulpit Rock, Norway
28. Being one with the ocean, At Queensland, Australia. Would you like to relax underwater with Guru Turtle, too?
Queensland is an Australian state that's home to some of the most important marine turtle nesting sites in the world. Not only is the state's coast blanketed with sunshine, but its picturesque landscapes are also brimming with an impressive population of native animals. From seeing hatchlings make their way to the sea to encountering adult turtles in their natural habitat, there's always a magical sight to behold here. Tag your animal-loving friends!