The Most Wonderful Destinations To Travel To
1. Hamburg, a major port city in northern Germany, is connected to the North Sea by the Elbe River. It's crossed by hundreds of canals, and also contains large areas of parkland
2. Perspectives of Prague, Tag someone you'd like to visit Prague with!
3. Daejeon Mini Sunflower Farm. Have you ever been there?
4. Today is the last day of summer, goodbye summer! What are your favorite summer memories?
5. Somewhere between living and dreaming, there's Amsterdam. Is Amsterdam on your 2022 bucket list?
6. What’s not to love about Prague?
7. Breathtaking Japan
Kumano Nachi Taisha (熊野那智大社) is one of the three Kumano shrines, situated a few kilometers inland from the coastal hot spring resort of Katsuura. The shrine is part of a large complex of neighboring religious sites that exemplify the past fusion of Buddhist and Shinto
8. Amsterdam night ride
More than 25% of all trips made by the Dutch are travelled by bicycle. In the Netherlands the city that most often comes up in discussions about how to do biking right is Amsterdam, a dense city of about 800,000 people in the north of the country
9. What’s not to love about Prague? Are you traveling to Prague soon?
10. Epic Sunsets in Chicago
11. Leaving my heart eyes here, at Switzerland
12. Happy hour views, cheers!
13. Sunflowers start to bloom at Daejeo Ecological Park in Gangseo-gu
Sunflower fields at Daejeo Ecological Park are an annual attraction around this time of year. You can enjoy sunflowers where the Yuchae Flower Festival took place this April.
- How to get there: Gangseo-gu Office Station (Metro line 3), exits 1 or 3. Walk about 10 minutes towards the riverside
14. Is this the most beautiful waterfall in California?
This is Burney Falls. Teddy Roosevelt once called it the “eighth wonder of the world” and it’s definitely an impressive waterfall, but what do you think?
Here are some things you should know when visiting Burney Falls in California:
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁
1. The waterfall is located on Burney Creek, within McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park, in Shasta County, California.
2. The nearby town of Burney is only a 10-15 minute drive. A great option for lodging if you’re heading to Burney first thing in the morning or if you need to stop for food, groceries, gas, and more.
3. It’s about an hour away from Redding, Mount Shasta, and Lassen Volcanic National Park if you’re adding those to your road trip.
4. It’s a $10 day-use fee to visit McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park and camping can be reserved on recreation.gov. Day use hours are from 8:00 a.m. to sunset.
5. There are five miles trails in the state park but the pathway to the foot of the falls is short and paved, but the walk back up will be a little steep.
6. Due to the mist of the falls the paved pathway can become slippery. If you’re looking to take photos at the foot of the falls and plan to step on the rock wear shoes with grip, the rocks are super slippery.
7. Leave no trace
15. Gazing at the sun from the top of the world
16. Seville is the capital and largest city of the Spanish autonomous community of Andalusia
and the province of Seville. It is situated on the lower reaches of the River Guadalquivir, in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula
17. Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. —Henry David Thoreau. At Trolltunga, Norway
18. 7 of the most beautiful lakes in Switzerland
1. Brienzersee; whether from Brienz or Interlanken this lake is of an incredible color moreover if you take of the height to see it, since the Augsmaterhorn for example. A very nice hike to do
2. Lungerersee; small corner of paradise by its color and its peace, you will be able to make the turn of the lake in vtt for example or a picnic in love.
3. Arnisee; small mountain lake located at 1368m of altitude is accessible by gondola or on foot by a beautiful hike. You will find a brazier for your grills, everything is there to spend a wonderful day
4. Vierwaldstättersee; get some height to admire this lake. From Fronalpstock, Mount Rigi or even from Pilatus
5. Lac Léman; this lake is half Swiss and half French. The main cities on the shores of Lac Léman are Geneve, Lausanne and Montreux. If you want to see it from above I recommend going to the Rochers de Naye or the Grammont.
6. Lac Taney; it’s actually by going to Grammont that you will see this mountain lake located at 1408m. Both beautiful and easy to access.
7. Oeschinensee; it is part of the Unesco world heritage and is considered by many as the most beautiful mountain lake in the Alps. You will find a restaurant and beautiful spots for a picnic.
19. Cloud and Snow in Switzerland and everything is White
20. In memory Venice is always magic
21. So, bring your appetite for great food and your appetite for exploration, at Maine
This summer, there are sights to see, places to shop, drinks to drink, and meals to eat.
22. Here are the best places you must visit in Brussels
23. You and me… and this view, can you guess what waterfall here in Canada?
24. Step outside to catch gorgeous sunsets in Portugal
Gazing over the Atlantic from a cliff, this hotel is a secluded property surrounded by nature and the perfect spot to enjoy an Ericeira sunset
25. Brienz is a village on the northeast shore of Lake Brienz, in Switzerland’s Bernese Oberland region. Happy Sunday friends
The village’s 18th-century wooden chalets and the sculptures dotted throughout the village are testimonials to a woodcarving tradition. North, a steam train runs up Brienzer Rothorn Mountain, with views of the lake and surrounding Alps. East of Brienz, the Ballenberg Open Air Museum offers glimpses of rural life
26. Ready for a hike, Get your friends to explore one of Australia’s hidden gems: Tasmania, and enjoy the amazing view from the highest point
From @lapround__downunder /TT
27. Nothing feels better than this. When are you planning to visit France?
28. Philadelphia at night is magical, at Center City Moonrise
29. Never get bored with staying at place like this, at Chiang Mai, Thailand
30. Mood: ON, at Santorini. Would you try this?
31. There is no place like South Africa, Have you ever been to South Africa?
32. Couldn’t think of a better view, life is good, at Corfu, Greece
33. Today we will takes you on an informative and artistic journey through Xijiang, China
Xijiang thousand miao villages (西江千户苗寨/xī jīang qīan hù míao zhaì) is the biggest Miao village in China. There are 12 natural villages, 1,200 families and 6,000 people living here
Xijiang Miao people are good at singing and dancing. The village is called ”a sea of songs and dances“, and the villagers sing songs to express their feelings and perform dances to celebrate their harvests and to greet good luck.
Recommend: for those who want to photograph ancient, Chinese architecture. The misty mountains, wooden stilted houses, black tiled roofs and Miami women dressed in traditional costumes make for exquisite photos.
However, the village has been commercialized for tourism. if you want an authentic cultural experience, you’ll need to wander deeper down the alley ways, away from the shops, to see more traditional Miao homes and way of living