The Beautiful Nature Destinations Around Us
1. The hidden valley with amazing blue water at Iceland
2. Faroe island is simply amazing, would you hike up here?
3. Exploring wonderful beaches with your own boat really is something special, at Koh Chang Island
4. Swimming underneath an icy river, at Alaska
Hats off to this guy for enduring the ice cold water, in order to capture this amazing video!
5. We have just touched down in Dubai in the Dubai Miracle Garden
The weather is marvelous and makes for perfect conditions to explore the garden and fill your smartphones storage with beautiful pictures
6. Honey moon destinations! At Krabi, Thailand
7. If you want to know what it's like in the world of Middle Earth, Switzerland is one of the best places to show you
This honestly feels like exploring Rivendell
8. Morning mist wake ups, at Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
9. Meeting a Lynx in the Harz Mountains
10. Portuguese natural beauty, a sunlight rays get through the rocks
11. Just a private island on the Maldives, at Kudadoo Maldives Private Island
12. A doorway to paradise, at Cala Goloritzé, Baunei
13. Byron Bay, New South Wales from the view above in a beautiful day, look at those calm waves
14. How is this for a poolside view. This sanctuary is tucked in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
a coastal South African province famed for its beautiful beaches, stunning mountains, and diverse savannah populated by big game animals. This sun-soaked sighting shows elephants staying hydrated with safe water that's free from chlorine and any other chemicals
15. Just a beautiful beach in Mexico, Tulum has it all
16. This rustic treehouse at Nusa Penida, Indonesia is located within the Thousand Island viewpoint and boasts breathtaking coastline views that will make you never want to leave
From @lovelifepassport @lifewithelliott
17. Dutch Garden, at Netherlands, maybe you know, maybe you don’t, but people actually live in these windmills
It’s amazing to see them with the tulip fields all around them. Would you like to live here?
18. Tjørnuvik, Faroe Islands, Streymoy’s northernmost village located in Sunda municipality, has a population of around 71.
The village used to be a natural harbor but after a horrific storm in the 1600s, the fjord became blocked with sand and became more inaccessible. The black sand beach there is renowned with surfers interested in surfing the wild Faroe Islands, and once I saw the waves with my own eyes, I totally got it. Inside of the village sits a church that dates back to 1937. Aside from the quiet views and the ocean glistening a mint hue of green against the black sand, there is not too much going on in Tjørnuvik
19. The best times to visit Maui are April through May and September through November
The spring and fall shoulder seasons provide the pleasant weather Hawaii vacationers seek without the high rates and heavy crowds that accompany the summer and winter. Is Hawaii on your bucket list?
20. Colors for summer, Do you like visiting new aces every summer? At Pedra Longa, Baunei
21. Good place for a dive?, at Cala Mariolu, Baunei
22. Between the tides, is an amazing coastline in Australia
23. Nature is the best musician
24. Another a beautiful day in Australia... the coast in Australia is different from other places
25. The Greek island of Zakynthos in the Ionian Sea is what dreamy sunny vacations are made of
Besides its breathtaking natural scenery, the island also boasts lively nightlife and a vibrant cultural scene! Spending 3 to 4 days here is enough to enjoy this tropical paradise, but we wouldn't blame you if you extend your stay.
26. Australia has some of the best beaches in the world, in Byron Bay Australia
27. Nature in Alaska is something else, So peaceful and calm, as if time stop
28. A magical, snow paradise place captured at Alaska, USA
29. Morning light rays at Dorset. Do you like early mornings on the brach?
30. Daydreaming about enchanting footage of the Lauterbrunnen Valley, where fresh air, verdant fields, and simple days surrounded by nature are all within reach
Considered one of the most impressive trough valleys in the Alps, Lauterbrunnen is one of the biggest nature conservation areas in Switzerland. Situated between gigantic rock faces and mountain peaks, the valley paves way to landscapes with lush meadows and refreshing waterfalls.