Let's Travel Around To The Dreamy Places Around The World
1. The Ortaköy Camii (Ortaköy Mosque) on the Bosphorus in Istanbul, Turkey
Have you ever been to Turkey before? Mosque situated at the waterside of the Ortaköy pier square, one of the most popular locations on the Bosphorus
2. Can’t get over the beauty of Dubai. Is Dubai on your 2022 bucket list?
The tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah island is known for glitzy hotels, posh apartment towers and upmarket global restaurants, the Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk, popular for its views of the Dubai coastline and the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel
3. Straight out of a Fairytale
The Pueblo Mágico (Magical Town) designation is awarded to those communities that over time have maintained their original architecture, traditions, history and culture
4. Can’t get over the beauty of Switzerland’s nature, at Lungernsee, Obwald
Lake Lungern is a natural lake in Obwalden, Switzerland which is named after the town Lungern on its shore. The lake is drained by the Sarner Aa river, which flows through the Sarnersee and into Lake Lucerne
5. This place is ONLY 1 hour away from Athens. At Moni Island, Greece
Moni Island has many unexpected surprises! From crystal clear water to making new friends that are roaming freely
From @ohprettygreece via TT
6. The sky is not the limit it is just the view
7. The beautiful classic Stockholm
8. Two weeks itinerary for Morocco. Most beautiful and ancient country to visit
9. The water in the Caribbean is stunning, indeed. this endless blue is in my bucket list
This was my first time in an infinity pool, my first time seeing the ocean this blue, my first time I visited a tropical location.
Growing up near the beach, I always thought that those ocean views of just ocean were kind of ~ehh~
My response would always be it’s just blue then I saw this shade of blue, and I finally understood what everyone was talking about
10. A day around the magical Brussels. Belgium is so beautiful
11. How to plan 10 days travel around Greece, hope this will help you guys!
12. Egypt Isn’t just Pyramids.. Egypt is a lot of more beautiful things
13. In an ideal world, take this magnificent view at Lauterbrunnen valley waterfalls at Switzerland
14. Crystal clear water in Zakynthos
Zakynthos, a beautiful Greek island nestled in the heart of the mesmerizing Ionian sea. While its most known for its strikingly blue waters, it's also popular for being a "party destination" with a vibrant nightlife scene
From @isabellaifs TT
15. Italy is calling and I must go! How to plan 2 weeks travelling around Italy
Day 1: Milan
Day 2: Portofino
Days 3-5: Cinque Terre
Day 6: Pisa
Days 7-9: Florence
Day 10: Bagni di San Filippo
Day 11: Siena
Days 12-15: Rome
16. In July, the lotus flowers are thriving. it's so beautiful
17. The City of Love has our hearts, at Paris. Would you rather visit Paris in the summer or winter?
18. This is your sign to go on a cruise
19. One day in paradise at Crete, Greece
20. The perfect 2 weeks itinerary for Egypt
21. Magical sunset view at Mykonos
22. POV: this is your dream Italian summer vacation
23. Lauterbrunnen, a paradise on the earth! A feast for eyes & mind
24. Things you can do it with your kids in Venice
25. This is your sign to go on a trip to Southern Thailand
26. What do you think is more important, the journey or the destination?
What makes a trip truly special are the people you go with , make some new forever-friends on a trip of a lifetime this summer.
27. The mesmerizing Saint Patrick’s Cathedral
It’s the most important cathedral in New York, Apart from being a remarkable neo-Gothic landmark in the center of a city filled with marvelous skyscrapers, it’s also an important building for the Roman Catholic religion
28. The perfect view doesn’t exi…! Tag someone you’d love to be here with
29. Which island should we visit next?
30. Traveling the world with you is my favorite thing to do at Bali