Dreaming Destinations To Travel To This July
1. This Love Lock Bridge in Germany
2. The storming cloud, and the city light on, at Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3. Just a magnificent Aurora Borealis view
4. Sunrise is the best moment to catch
5. Mesmerizing sunset in London
As one of the most diverse cities in the world, London houses over 8 million residents, who collectively speak over 300 languages.
6. Foss sunrise is worth setting the alarm, today we showed you this dreamy sunrise at Chalet al Foss and I guess they made everybody wants to go right now
7. Moody evenings at the Pumphouse, in Tasmania, Australia
8. The perfect sunset that I ever seen
9. Botanical Garden in Copenhagen
10. The pastel sunset sky at Aus, is everything I love
11. Save this for the best way to navigate around Peaks Island
Okay, to answer your 1st question, Peaks Island is an island off the coast of Maine you can get to by ferry from Portland.
To answer your 2nd question, yes you have to visit it's so cool.
And to answer your 3rd question - "why a golf cart?" - with simply... it's so fun! I darted around the whole island on this little baby visiting beaches, old abandoned forts, restaurants, & everything in between! I truly felt like I got to see it all because of this little guy, & I don't often feel that way when traveling.
I snagged this cart from Mike's Carts right by where the ferry drops you off! I honestly didn't even know the golf carts were a thing on Peaks Island until I was chatting up some people on the ride over & I knew I had to snag one for a few hours. It's safe to say I became a golf cart gal on Peaks Island & I don't know if I can ever return.
So who's ready to join me & we can go full Mario Kart around on Peaks Island?
12. Thailand is a stunner. How many times have you visited Thailand?
13. The city of love holds my heart
14. This is your sign to visit Barcelona
15. Some call it Berlin, I call it heaven
16. Couldn't ask for a better room view
From mydarlingpassport TT
17. A country that will take your breath away
18. Taking an amazing swim in the middle of the Sunnmore Alps. Would you try this?
19. Paradise on Earth, how wonderful
From sebatusanctuary vs @tripsea_travellers
20. A girls trip to Morocco is absolutely amazing
Morocco is generally a safe and friendly place to visit, whether you're travelling solo or not. However, as with any city of this size, you should take care to avoid isolated areas when exploring alone – such as the mountains outside of the city or along the Medina's quiet streets and alleyways at night
From @adventureswithjenna_ TT
21. From Paris with love. Tag someone you’d love to go to Paris with
22. New York from another perspective
23. The game show at its best
24. Stockholm Summer times. Are you a Summer or a Winter person?
25. Watching Eiffel tower from afar
26. Watching the sunset in Milano from your room is a dream
27. Paradise is anywhere with a kayak, at Norway
28. Stunning rooftop bars in Rome. At Oro Bistrot vs TTerrazza Les Etoiles
29. This is exactly how we feel after a week long diving liveaboard, does Egypt is in your bucket list?
30. This is how a summer picnic by Han River looks like..