Destinations To Travel To This February 2023
1. Schloss Neuschwanstein During Winter at Germany
Neuschwanstein Castle is a 19th-century historicist palace on a rugged hill above the village of Hohenschwangau near Füssen in southwest Bavaria, Germany. The palace was commissioned by King Ludwig II of Bavaria as a retreat and in honour of Richard Wagner.
2. Today we shows you guys a few more angles of the wilshiregr and intercontinental building. IS LA on top of your bucket list?
3. Is Spain in your bucketlist? Wonderful time
4. Sunsets in Seville, Andalucía, España
5. What a dream, I can’t wait to visit this black sand beach again! At Teixidelo beach, Spain
6. Enjoy little moments at Spain
7. Experience Tenerife off the beaten path
Location: Barranco del Rio near Punta del Hidalgo, Tenerife
If you want to explore the authentic, non touristy side of Tenerife we recommend the north. Hike in the green mountains of Anaga hug dragon trees in Icod de Los Vinos or discover the rain forest
8. Malaga, Spain in a beautiful day
9. Must dos in Korea, save this for later
Today we share these amazing places you need to visit in Korea:
1. Starfield Library, Seoul
2. Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seoul
3. Bukchon Hanok village, Seoul
4. Bongeunsa Tempel, Seoul
5. Haedong Yonggung Temple, Busan
6. Gamcheon Culture Village, Busan
7. Jaunbong Peak Hike, Bukhansan National Park
8. Namsan Tower/N Seoul Tower, Seoul
9. Ikseondong, Seoul
10. Madrid Food Guide
Spent a few days wandering around Madrid, eating all the food and drinking all the sangria (and vermouth!). If you ever plan on visiting Madrid, you’ll want to save this post!
11. 2 days in Barcelona, how amazing
12. The Gran Vía as never seen!
13. Anytime is a good time for Spain
Spain is known for its food, Flamenco music and dance, siesta, bullfights, horses, arts and literature, architecture, a Moorish heritage, its islands, Mediterranean beaches, wines, fruits and vegetables, and football
14. Every day spent in the Maldives is a day well-lived
15. Unique little thing to do in Florence, Italy!
16. Wine window of Florence in Italy! Absolute must
17. Take some wine in a wine window at Osteria Belle Donne, Florence, Italy
From @gabrielleybarzabal via TT
18. Here is your sign to visit the wine window at Florence, Italy
Today, there are almost 150 wine windows remaining in the city centre of Florence. However, it should be noted that the majority of these are walled/ bricked off and only a handful are in use as wine windows now
From @gabrielleybarzabal via TT
19. Come and take a look at this The Wine Window in Florence, Italy
From @oliviafrances143 via TT
20. Must try restaurants to save for your next trip in Paris! Tag your traveling partner
Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is known worldwide for the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame cathedral, and the Eiffel tower. It has a reputation of being a romantic and cultural city. The city is also known for its high-quality gastronomy and the terraces of its cafés
21. We sharing an amazing experience in Kyo-Train Garaku train, Japan
The “Kyo-Train Garaku” is a special sightseeing train on the Hankyu Kyoto Line between Osaka-umeda Station and Kyoto-kawaramachi Station, inspired by Kyoto’s nature and traditional architecture. The train operates on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and special operated days during the tourist season. The passengers pay only a standard fare
22. Places to visit in 2023: The Maldives. Is Maldives on your bucketlist?
Honestly my favourite tropical destination. Been there around 5 times now and I can truly say it’s a real life paradise
You can also travel to the Maldives on budget and have incredible time too! The tip is to stay on the local island! I made some of the best memories of my life on the local island Fulidhoo- stayed, a beautiful family run place and already counting the days to be reunited!
23. Chasing sunsets on our boards around the world with you by my side
The city is known for its harbour, for its natural setting in the Cape Floristic Region, and for landmarks such as Table Mountain and Cape Point. Cape Town is home to 66% of the Western Cape’s population
24. Here is a stunning view in Santorini, Aegean Sea, Greece
Santorini is most famous for its beautiful sunsets and long volcanic beaches. This means that the Aegean island is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. If you know anything about Greek mythology, then no doubt you’ll have heard of the lost island of Atlantis