Bucket List Travel Destinations
1. Some of the breathtaking aurora moments of Iceland to welcome the Aurora winter season
The northern lights are only visible when it's dark, but they can occur at any time!
2. When is the best time to see the Northern Lights in Iceland? Is Iceland in your bucket list for Christmas?
The Northern lights can be elusive and there are a few factors you need to keep in mind when trying to witness this great natural phenomenon. Weather, season and location all matter and by taking them into account you can greatly increase you chance to see the Auroras.
3. Stockholm is surely an urban planner’s dream. Everything works. Everything looks good, Sweden
Stockholm is one of the cleanest cities in Europe
Stockholm was crowned the European Green Capital in 2010 and it’s managed to cling onto its credentials. It’s slashed carbon emissions by over 25% since the 1990s and is aiming to be fossil fuel free by 2050. It’s also one of the least polluted cities on the continent. In fact, the water is so clean you can drink it, swim in it and even fish in it.
4. For the love of every inch of Rome
Piazza Navona is one of the most beautiful squares in Rome, home to some of its most famous fountains, like the Fountain of the Four Rivers and the Fountain of Neptune. Who built Piazza Navona? In Ancient Rome, the site was a stadium built during Emperor Domitian's rule
5. Heaven on earth, at New Zealand
With dark clear skies, unique celestial displays and earthly landscapes that look like they come from another planet, New Zealand is one of the world's premier stargazing destinations
6. Meanwhile in Italy
Italy is the fifth most visited country in the world, Italy received over 62 million international visitors in 2018, making the country the fifth most visited in the world. Some of our favourite places to visit are the iconic cities of Rome, Pisa, Florence and Milan, along with gems like Lake Como, Assisi, Verona, Sorrento and the beautiful Isle of Capri
7. The aurora dancing right above the waterfall, at Iceland
8. Magical aurora views at Stokksnes, Iceland
Vestrahorn, on the Stokksnes peninsula in Southeast Iceland, is one of the country’s most breathtaking mountains. With peaks reaching up to 454 metres (1490 ft), steep cliffs rising from the sides of a stunning lagoon, and black sand beaches all around, it promises to blow away anyone with an appreciation of stark natural beauty
9. Just add this incredible rooftop bar to your bucket list in NYC
The First Pizzeria In The USA Opened In New York City, The first pizzeria in the US opened in New York City in 1905, as certified by the Pizza Hall of Fame. Lombardi’s Pizza on 32 Spring Street is still going strong and it is now one of around 1,600 pizzerias in the city. New Yorkers have noted that when the price of subway tickets goes up, pizza does too. They call it “the pizza principle"
10. What a Crazy Night in Finland, the Aurora was Full of colors
The best times for viewing the Aurora Borealis are in the autumn and spring. The Northern Lights season in Finnish Lapland spans from mid-August until early April
11. So this is where the magic happens, at Disneyland, Hong Kong
Did you know that Hong Kong Disneyland is the first Disney theme park ever opened in Asia?
12. Discover the heart of Vancouver. Would you add Vancouver to your bucket-list?
13. Welcome to Meersburg
Meersburg is a town in the southwestern German state of Baden-Württemberg. On the shore of Lake Constance (Bodensee), it’s surrounded by vineyards. Medieval Meersburg Castle houses the Fortress Museum, showing a medieval living room and castle dungeon. Nearby, New Palace has baroque architecture and frescoes
14. Autumn tones in the alpine lake nevada. Have you ever been to Great Basin National Park?
With alpine lakes, towering peaks, limestone caves, and Earth's oldest trees—all beneath the brightest stars in the darkest skies in the Lower 48—Great Basin National Park does exactly that
15. It’s almost winter outside, and a fabulous atmosphere already reigns in Okhta Park
a magical forest skating rink welcomes guests with might and main, ski slopes and other winter locations are about to open
16. Holidays in New York City
17. MUST VISIT locations in Paris at Christmas + SWITCH On times! Save for your trip. Are you planning to spend Christmas in Paris this year?
Avenue Des Champs- Elysées (Nov 20)
Rue de Faubourg Saint- Honore (Nov 17)
Avenue Montaigne (Nov 19)
Place Vendome (Nov 22)
Place Vendome (Nov 22)
Galleries Lafayette (Nov 16)
Tuileries Gardens Xmas Market (Nov 19)
Village Royal (TBC)
Place Maurice Barrés (TBC)
Louis Vuitton Maison Vendome (Nov 16)
18. Best Christmas Trees in Manhattan, New York. List below
New York Stock Exchange
Washington Square Park
Christmas Tree at The Met
New York Public Library
Fox News Christmas Tree
19. Forest, Snow, Trees with hundreds years old simply this is “ Nagano “ At Japan
Nagano Prefecture is the centre Honshu, surrounded by the prefectures of Niigata, Gunma, Yamanashi, Shizouka, Aichi, Gifu, Ishikawa and Toyama. While it is the 4th largest prefecture in terms of size, Nagano ranks only 16th in terms of population and 10th lowest in terms of population density out of Japan’s 47 prefectures. With a great standard of living and agreeable climate, Nagano is considered one of Japan’s most attractive regions to visit, live, work and invest given its appealing lifestyle, low cost of living, abundant natural landscapes and proximity to major cities including Tokyo and Nagoya
20. Imagine yourself sleeping in this hotel between this sharks, at Maldives
It Has the Biggest Whale Shark Population in the World, Maldives is a renowned diving destination. You’ll find giant whale sharks in the area, especially around the reefs near Sun Island. You can also see these gentle giants and other shark species in Rangali Island and Hanifaru Bay. Keep your eye out in Maldives waters in case you catch sight of a whale shark
21. Jungle life, at Ulaman, Bali
Ulaman Eco Retreat is designed for people who strive to live more consciously without compromising comfort and luxury. A secluded, lush haven of tranquility awaits you. Spending any amount of time at distinctive Ulaman Eco Retreat will result in you feeling renewed and invigorated while leaving the smallest ecological footprint possible
22. Night skiing at Levi, Lapland!
Finland boasts around 75 ski resorts; The main Finnish ski season is December to February, and being this far north means that great snow is usually a given
23. Lunch with a view at Amsterdam
Cafe ‘t Smalle is a meeting place where Amsterdam locals and visitors go sitting on a café terrace, people-watching and enjoying fair weather. It is one of the most idyllic café terraces in the centre of Amsterdam
24. 5 Stunning Places in the South of France recommended by us. When are you planning to visit France?
1- Èze (charming medieval village on top of a hill)
2-Menton (lovely town on the French-Italian border)
3-Villefranche-sur-mer (cute colorful town close to Nice)
4-Iles de Lerins Sainte Marguerite (gorgeous island near Cannes)
5- Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (beautiful town with a beautiful hiking trail)
Cannes is still beautiful & worth visiting but these towns are often overlooked. They’re honestly so stunning, so I highly recommend adding them to your itinerary!
Tip: Make Nice your base since it’s easy & affordable to use the public transportation to get to these places.