Beautiful Places To Travel Around
1. Beautiful Town Miltenberg
Miltenberg is a town in the Regierungsbezirk of Lower Franconia in Bavaria, Germany. It is the seat of the like-named district and has a population of over 9,000
2. Today we shows you guys the beauty of St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral in Sofia, Bulgaria
The St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, located at the heart of Bulgaria’s capital city of Sofia, comprises a little bit of everywhere.
The marble came from Munich, the metal was sourced Berlin and manufactured in Vienna, and the mosaics journeyed all the way from Venice.
3. POV: You travel the world and admire the endless beauty that the sky has to offer, at Onduli Ridge, Namibia
4. Beautiful Town Bacharach
Bacharach is a town in the Mainz-Bingen district in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It belongs to the Verbandsgemeinde of Rhein-Nahe, whose seat is in Bingen am Rhein, although that town is not within its bounds. The original name Baccaracus suggests a Celtic origin
5. Oia, Santorini sunsets seem surreal
Favorite photography spots in Santorini :
1. The walkway near the Anastasis Church
2. Oia Castle
3. The church of the Resurrection in Imerovigli
4. Three Bells of Fira
5. Kastro Oia
6. Capturing beautiful moments in Berlin
7. Mini Vlog Around Beautiful Brussels
The City of Brussels is the largest municipality and historical centre of the Brussels-Capital Region, as well as the capital of Belgium
8. Breathtaking rooftop view at New York
9. One glimpse could be enough to make you feel relieved
Kopi Luwak is grown indigenously in the areas of Bali, Sumatra, Java and Sulawesi and is the most expensive coffee in the world, with one cup costing as much as USD 50 a cup
10. The city of hot springs: Oita, Japan
Beppu Onsen is a group of hot springs in the city of Beppu, Ōita in Japan. Beppu Onsen is divided into eight major hot spring areas known as “Beppu Hatto”. The most significant characteristic of Beppu’s hot springs is the richness of its resources
11. Waking up in paradise at Maldives
At The Ritz-Carlton, a beautiful pool is respite from the heat, a place of joyful gathering, a destination for wellness, a mark of a true vacation. Experience this simple luxury whether you prefer to be surrounded by the smooth, cool water or enjoy its meditative movement from the shade of a poolside cabana.
12. Today we will tell you the best things to do in Miami
From Gulf Stream sharks to the tiny organisms within coral, the Aquarium is a trip through the beautiful watery worlds of South Florida. The building works on three levels, beginning on the top Royal Caribbean Vista level where you travel the vibrant surface of habitats such as the Gulf Stream, Mangrove Forests and the Everglades
13. Happiness in Japan with a hint of pink
14. Visiting Budapest for 3 days with this beautiful shots
The name Budapest consists of the names of the cities which united to form the Hungarian capital. In 1873, Buda and Pest officially merged with Óbuda (literally Old Buda), creating the new metropolis of Budapest
15. The coolest bar in Barcelona, at Orient Express Cocktail Bar
Enjoy the cozy and entertaining ambiance while cocktails are made right in front of you and delivered by a model train to your seat
From @ordatwins @jugiix @natalia_orda TT
16. Come & explore Bali, Indonesia with us. Is Bali on your 2022 bucket list?
Bali has its own language – one of 583 languages and dialects spoken in the Indonesian archipelago.
17. Exploring the wonderful cliffs of Etretat. Have you ever visited France?
18. 72 hours in Cape Town
From @kroggyy Via tt
19. What's your favorite country in Europe?
20. Save for Emerald Lake, Yoho National Park info
Canoeing available for rent
Trail around lake is 3.2 miles (easy)
Restaurant: Emerald Lake Lodge (make reservations ahead of time)
Best time to go to avoid crowds: after 5 pm
Great place to watch sunset
Who would you go with to Yoho National Park?
21. They say “do what makes you happy” so I bought a ticket to Italy
It’s technically the capital of 2 countries, While mainly known as the capital of Italy, Rome also has the smaller independent city-state of Vatican City within its borders
22. When you are in Venice don’t forget to watch the sunset
If you want to see the sunset, the perfect place to see it is in St. Mark’s Square
23. Discovering Africa in 10 seconds. Do you know that Africa has the world’s largest desert
24. Paris, je t'aime
Paris is undeniably one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the most visited receiving over 30 million visitors every year