Bali The Wonderful Tropical Destinations
1. Take me to a beautiful place that we never visit yet before, at Besakih Temple, Karangasem, East Bali
Besakih Temple is a sacred place who located in East Bali has 1.700 stairs, One things you will loved to this place cause it offers a big mountain called Mount Agung. Save this place for your Bali bucket list
2. Meanwhile in Central Java, Found a place with lush of rice fields. It lies opposite the 9th century Buddhist sanctuary and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Borobudur
3. Do you visit Bali for the first time?
This is a place for "Melukat" in Bali called "Taman Pecampuhan Sala, Bangli". If you come to here is a must past wading through a river and cave. One of unique you need to know, when you Melukat you have to turn on the bell third times. You need to prepare one "Banten Pejati" and 20 "Canang Sari" (Balinese Offering) Here there's a guide who will guiding you from beginning till end of process Melukat.
4. Take your time to heal at natural place called Gembleng Waterfall located in Sidemen Village, Bali. have you been there?
5. Indulge yourself in the tranquil place in the island of gods, Bali
Surrounded by the jungle make your morning enjoy the nature, river, and infinity pool
6. This is you, this is me, this is all we need, at The Kayon Jungle Resort, Ubud
7. Blue ocean in the Blue Lagoon Nusa Ceningan
8. Can you imagine relaxing with this beautiful view? Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran
9. Planned go to Bali but still confused where should visit to?
From @inijie @ivannamagdalena
10. These place an identically by rice terraces and surrounded by coconut trees
11. And into the jungle I go, to lose my mind and find my soul, at Eclipse House, Bali
12. Bali as you wish for your second home
Jatiluwih is a beautiful village in Penebel, Tabanan, Bali. Those village is offer a panoramic rice terrace its same like Tegalalang rice terrace.
The rice fields in Jatiluwih have been recognized by UNESCO. This rice field irrigation system is called subak. Well, this subak waters has been named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
13. Take me back to this beautiful place, at Sumberkima Hill Private Villa Retreat, Pemuteran
14. Situated in the pristine nature of East Bali, This stunning place offer black sandy beach! Would you stay here?
15. Balangan Beach is one of white sandy beach you have to visit
Situated in Uluwatu site this beach is offer you awesome blue ocean, rocks cliff and you can enjoy the sunset too
16. Expected views when you woke up in Bali, Penida Bambu Green Suites
17. A hidden gem spot in Ubud, It took 46 minutes from Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Taman Dedari is a special place who had dozens of angel statue with a green nature you never seen before. Save this place for your weekend getaway
18. Exploring abandoned hotel in Bali
19. Another romantic place to celebrate your moments while in Bali. It's accompanied by a candle, a serenity it's only for we both
20. In the end of time, everyone is finding the right way to choose someone to start a journey together
21. In every second of time, we both found the beautiful place to celebrate our morning in Bali
22. Do you prefer travel alone or with someone? At Campuhan Ridge Walk, Ubud
23. Welcome to the tropical paradise place in Nusa Dua, Bali. Indulge your self by the infinity pool could make your weekend happiness
24. 5 THE BEST PLACES SEAFOOD IN BALI!
What's on the list?
-Pasar Senggol Nakula (Warung Ikan Bakar Jimbaran)
-Pasar Kedonganan (Warung Bu Wiwin)
-HTP Seafood -Seafood Rini
-Teba Cafe Jimbaran .
Which one do you like guys?
25. A little paradise with coconut trees and black sandy beach, at Virgin Beach, Karangasem
26. Someday we really need to escape with someone who stay with us together till we grey and old, at Labuan Bajo
27. A morning walk into the rice field in Karangasem, Bali, Can you guess what's name mountain on this video?
28. Appreciating mesmerizing jungle Ubud in the morning.Those infinity pool won't to forget for your Bali travel memories
29. Soak up the sun with awesome views of South Bali
30. Morning accompanied by a cup of coffee greeted by the sun and the stunning view of Mount Agung from Nusa Lembongan. Anyone miss travel to Nusa Lembongan?