Amazing Destinations To Travel This November 2022
1. It’s almost that time of the year! How excited are you for the New York City snow
Did you know that…it takes about 1 hour for a snowflake to reach the ground
2. Exploring Indonesia. What do you know about Indonesia
Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world. Indonesia has over 600 ethnic groups
3. Autumn days in Milan, Italy
Italy's flag is green, white and red
Italy's flag represents hope, faith and charity. Green is hope, white denotes faith and red is the colour of charity. Inspired by the French flag, it's often called Il Tricolore.
Mention the places you know in Italy in the comments if you visit before
4. Transported us to Bali for a few seconds, at 11 Changi Coast Walk, Singapore
With a seaside view, dim light bulbs hanging on the coconut trees, lounge areas, and the latest additional swimming pool to enjoy, Stella Seaside Lounge is a perfect place if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city
5. The Giant Wheel: The View, Brussels, Belgium
A new permanent tourist attraction in Brussels, the giant Ferris wheel known as “The View”, invites you to climb high above the city and enjoy an unforgettable experience. As the highest point in Brussels, it offers you a breathtaking panoramic view of the capital
6. We capturing the most beautiful sunset in Addu
Addu, the Heart-shaped Atoll, lies in the southernmost tip of the Maldives and is home to some of the most diverse natural habitats in the country
7. The Most Beautiful Castle in Germany. Tag Someone You Want To Visit This With
8. The amazing smooth flow of water in freezing winter
Finland is also the country with the most bodies of water in the world. Its freshwater areas cover 33,000 km2, accounting for one tenth of Finland’s surface area.
9. The beautiful stone villages of Zagori through our lense
10. This is Africa, Tag a wildlife lover, at Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park is home to all of the big 5: rhinos, lions, leopards, elephants and cape buffalo
11. Today we chase sunsets in Santorini
Housed in a prominent historical building, Villa Bordeaux offers luxurious accommodations with an infinity pool as well as panoramic and unobstructed sea and caldera views
12. Welcoming you to Dubai. It is home to the largest mall in the world
13. Living her life to the fullest
There are only two countries in the world where Coca Cola does not exist, You might think Coca Cola is something you can find anywhere in the world but these two countries have been in long-term US trade embargoes North Korea since 1950 and Cuba since 1962
14. Explore and Love Only in Germany
15. Headed to the Cape for the sunshine and good times
Llandudno Beach is one of the Cape’s most naturally diverse beaches,surrounded by large granite boulders and overlooked by mountains. It is a popular surfing spot, but the swimming can be treacherous, with rough seas and extremely cold water
16. When in doubt, follow your heart to Florence
17. Come & Discover Kyoto with us
Kyoto, once the capital of Japan, is a city on the island of Honshu. It's famous for its numerous classical Buddhist temples, as well as gardens, imperial palaces, Shinto shrines and traditional wooden houses
18. What's better than visiting Barcelona
The cost for online ticket purchases, this ticket costs 20€ for adults. Students, pensioners, children and Youth card holders pay 18€, and seniors pay 16€. Children under the age of 10 years access Sagrada Família for free
19. Visited The biggest outdoor sculpture installation in Australia
The Australian Alps get more snow than the Swiss Alps, 90% of Australians live on the coast
20. Market madness in Vietnam by our lens
Vietnam is considered the world's leading exporter of cashews and black pepper.
Vietnam is the world's 2nd largest coffee exporter
21. Traditional meets contemporary at this Korean spot
Located in Kingly Street, Soho, JinJuu is the perfect spot for dinner in central London. They have a sharing plates style menu which I loooove because the more dishes the merrier
-Signature Korean Fried Chicken - the range of sauces was a dreeeeam!! Unfortunately I was hoping for a more of a juicer chicken on the inside and perhaps more seasoning but it was still nice and a decent portion to share
-Sae-Woo Pops - Crispy fried round prawn cakes on sticks with Gochujang mayo - Totally recommend
-Vegetable Dumplings - loved these!! They also do beef and cheesesteak ones
-Korean Fried Chicken Sliders
-Kimchi Fried Rice
-Snickers Hotteok - (flat doughnut filled with salted caramel & peanuts, chocolate ganache,
praline & Nutella hazelnut powder) - it was ok and quite a small portion but I think being a huge dessert lover
22. Where to find this very narrow corner house in Amsterdam. At the Corner of Prinsengracht & Bloemgracht
23. Imagine waking up next to the most beautiful creature ever, at Chailaiorchid , Chiang Mai, Thailand
Chiang Mai enjoys a Tropical Climate
October to February: Best time to visit, as the weather is milder and nature is at its most beautiful.
March to April: Very hot, with temperature sometimes reaching over 35°C. The Songkran festival (Thai’s New Year) fell in April.
May to September: Not too hot, cloudy and rainy.
Would love to stay here?
24. Beautiful Nanjing, China
Nanjing’s official name literally means Southern Capital. The word Nan means the south, and the word Jing means capital