The Best Tropical Destinations You Should Visit This Month
1. Are the Maldives the perfect get-away bucket list?
2. Is this one of the most beautiful beaches in Greece?
3. Can you guess the place? If your guess is Hawaii, then correct!
4. Rope swingin' in Lake Tahoe in California. Have you ever been to Lake Tahoe?
From @faayeded & @johnnybbooyy
5. Tropical Fever, at Koh Lipe, Thailand
6. Coconut Hill in San Vincent, Palawan, Philippines
7. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take. Koh Chang - Trat, Thailand view from above
8. Molat Bay Croatia. A yacht owner dream
9. The perfect beach for a relaxing weekend in Maui, Hawaii
10. Koh Samui, Thailand truly is tropical paradise, isn't it?
11. Just beautiful Maldives. Would you stay in villa or a bungalow?
12. Just Majestic Canada. Is Canada on your bucket list?
13. Hawaii is truly magical. Is Hawaii on your travel bucket list?
15. Take a breather, and enjoy the life, a cutie turtle friend in Hawaii
16. No filter needed, because the view are too amazing too see
17. The best way to start your day, at Koh Lipe, Thailand
If paradise exists in South East Asia, it might just be here
18. Sao Miguel is also known for is award winning Terra Nostra Park, wonderful golf courses, lakes, beaches, land, century-old architecture, majestic scenery, and most of all, its people
19. Koh Yao Noi Island, Thailand in a beautiful day
20. A beautiful morning paddle at Lake Tahoe
21. Primosten is a small town located between Sibenik and Split
The old town is situated on a small island which is connected with the mainland. Primosten attracts tourists with its interesting architecture, beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters. In the past, the population was oriented towards cultivation of grapevines, olives, fishing, and today it is mostly oriented to tourism. The city is as a unique tourist destination indeed recognized around the world, and a large number of tourists come back to Primosten year after year
22. Molokai is a Hawaiian island in the central Pacific
On the island's northern Kalaupapa Peninsula is a steep path leading to Kalaupapa National Historical Park, an isolated former leper colony below towering cliffs. The site can also be viewed from the clifftop Kalaupapa Lookout in Palaau State Park. Nearby, the park’s Phallic Rock is said to have fertility powers
23. Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn Beach), Located in Bol on Brač Island, truly wonderful island
24. Paradise in Praslin, at Praslin Island Seychelles
25. Sandals South Coast in Whitehouse, Jamaica
offers many luxury suites, beachfront rooms, and over-the-water honeymoon bungalows for you to stay in
26. Swim with turtles, spot whales, walk barefoot along one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
and sail around the turquoise waters of the Great Barrier Reef while on holiday in the Whitsundays
The Whitsundays is an archipelago of 74 tropical islands located just 55 kilometers (34 miles) off the Queensland coast, next to the Great Barrier Reef. Visitors travel to the Whitsundays from all around the world to relax on the pure white sands of Whitehaven Beach, soar over Heart Reef in a sea plane and stay in world-class accommodation on luxury islands. The clear, protected waters around the island’s secluded beaches and hidden bays are also ideal for sailing, snorkeling, diving and swimming.
27. A glimpse of Paradise - also known as Philippines
28. This beach in Thailand, Heaven on earth